Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG she was hitting him as he was bleeding to death? I guess I knew she was stabbing him but how horrific. Nauseating and sickening in the extreme. Throw her in a supermax

No, he meant hitting him as she stabbed him with the knife.

force applying to TA's back as he was standing there Blood

TA goes down hallway- still standing -picture of wall

TA stumbling trying to get away down hallway
sympathy not to be considered- JA crying for jury

TA trying to get away from stabby

JA chasing an alive TA
How many stabwounds? chest, back, of head

gets at the end of "his rainbow",

Slash- from ear to ear - photo

Get a good look Jodi. Smile and say CHEESE!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Not the throat picture, not the throat picture. Oh God.

I am not a cryer. It's just not how I am, but I'm getting misty eyed listening to Juan and seeing these pictures. :sigh:

What he is saying happened makes absolute sense. JW has kind of a horrified look on her face.....like she knows the DT is done.

Drives me crazy that the judge has NEVER at least warned Jenny et al ... That the smiling, laughing, eye rolls are inappropriate and unprofessional.

Today while Juan is speaking the judge's gaze seems to be focused between the jury's area and at Juan. (not over at the DT's table)
But thru the entire trial she has had to have seen or been made aware if the defense teams antics. Just bending over backwards for the D.
Grrrr!!

Do you mean "Judge" or babysitter"?

i must say one thing - IF she had real true remorse....why on earth is she looking at these pictures??????? Fog or not, i wouldn't want to see

If she fakes it enough, she may get a migraine. Then she can interrupt Nurmi's closing tomorrow.

this is a phenomenal closing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Juan is brilliant!

I wonder if JA can get acting lessons on DR. She could do with some

Attachments

• academyaward.gif
    academyaward.gif
    51.7 KB · Views: 25
Jodi still loves to see her handy work. She just has to look at every photo Juan puts up.

Cry , you evil animal.
I have tried to find some compassion for this sick, sick individual, but I have failed.
Her evilness is astonishing. Every time I see her looking at those photos I want to take justice into my own hands.
I am a 5"2" , 100 lb suburban mom, but I feel like I could take her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper