DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JA dying and dead

TA's family crying

I feel as if I'm there OMG

Do Jodi's tears come out of her nose instead of her eyes because she spends a lot of time mashing a kleenex against her nose but she never wipes her eyes or has any problem looking around. Never a tear in her eye.

if she doesn't remember why the hello is she now bawling, liar.

And she may cry now ...

I think this jury is tuned in and smart enough to know what most of us know - that she is crying for herself. I don't think there is anything JA could do right now..(at this moment while Juan is describing in chilling detail exactly how Travis died) to elicit an ounce of sympathy.

The best benefit of the doubt I could give her is that she is scared to freakin' death right now because Juan has exposed her completely. Then those tears would be real but still only for herself.

I can't believe how much Wilmotts head movements piss me off...they drive me nuts...

Bring it home J.M...

Willmott *advertiser censored* her head to the side like she just doesn't get it :banghead:

What she doesn't get is the consequences for consorting with evil.
She has gone above and beyond and crossed into the realm of darkness in her "job". It is appalling.

I suspect that most of us here are crying at this point. Jodi is pretending to but there is not one tear to be seen. Not one.

Cripe she wipes her noes but not her eyes. What is she crying out of her nose. No TEARS

And she pinches that nose to make sure it is red

Has anyone caught a tear out of her eyes? Someone here once said she's crying out of her nose again a while back. How true.

So when is she going to realize that holding one side of her head while squeezing her nose with a snot rag won't produce real tears?

witch... if you were really crying you wouldn't be cover your face... you're covering your face to hide the fact they're FAKE tears

I have never seen anything like this, Mr. Martinez is a first class lawyer. I am in awe of him and his desire for justice.

I love that Juan is making it really clear what happened in that bathroom. I'm just disgusted. I hope the jury feels the same. She hunted him.

SO creepy how she is sneaking a peek at these photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper