Closing Arguments- thread #172

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mom seems as detached from reality as Jodi is! No emotion, looking at things head on.

Things that we, as watchers, can't do!

The visible pain on Travis's side of the courtroom is breaking my heart. :(

My God, this is just so emotional - Juan is hitting just the right note when describing this heinous act. I love him for this!

I am right up to the 46inch TV. There is not 1 tear on tbat face...not 1

I'm so glad that this family is being taken care of in AZ, bless the angels doing Katie 1 and 2 et all.

I think Jodi is really upset. I think Juan has figured out EXACTLY how she did it and it's getting to her. Why? I don't know? It could be she's remembering and wishing she hadn't done it, or it might be she's seeing a long jail term, at least, in her future.

I think a "Murder on the Orient Express" ending for Jodi by TA's family might be an appropriate punishment.

How can she keep sneaking peeks of her handy work???? JW and KN are as cold as she is. I can understand that everybody is entitled to an attorney, but these 2 are disgusting! She's gonna get the DP, I have no doubt.

Don't shake your head no to the camera, Jodi......remember you were in a fog??

Yes, beautiful Juan the photos show she NEVER dropped the camera.

JA sneaking peeks at the autopsy images, as per usual....

NO way is the jury missing her getting off on those photos and can't NOT look at them.

She can't wait to get back to cell so she can relish it all again in peace.

I am glad that JM goes now to the COLDBLOODED person she is by bringing out her 'after behavior'......
oh i soooooooo much dislike her......premeditation proofed over and over and over....

I have got to say....

It is damn creepy the way she peeks out of her fingers to look at the murder photos. Creepy as hell.

I really hope the jury can see that she has no real tears. She has no empathy... she feels like he deserved it.

I feel so bad for Travis' family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member