DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She always forgets to shake like a chihuaua

THE FOG
has it lifted??? for the jury???

Guess it's her Morbid Curiosity coming out. What a dark soul she has! And I have always been able to see a similar resemblance in the eyes like Manson's ~ they scare me!

She has no soul...

hat about the bloody palm print? he never brought that up.....yet.

I think Jodi is really upset. I think Juan has figured out EXACTLY how she did it and it's getting to her. Why? I don't know? It could be she's remembering and wishing she hadn't done it, or it might be she's seeing a long jail term, at least, in her future.

I think a "Murder on the Orient Express" ending for Jodi by TA's family might be an appropriate punishment.

I not for one second think she is really crying, look at Travi's side, there eyes are puffy and red and tears rolling down everyone's faces, Chris looked really bad. She doesn't have tears, she has sniffles and trying really hard to make sad faces, it's all a bunch of BS. She needs someone to do to her what she has done to Travis, I volunteer

I have never seen anything like this, Mr. Martinez is a first class lawyer. I am in awe of him and his desire for justice.

He is so awesome, does all as improv. I really think I've seen KN amused by him and JW trying so da^* hard trying to be like him. She is far from it though. :moo:

Sharona Baby ‏@SLSmith 38s

Even a SF fog, even if it existed, could not be so cloudy for this kind of behavior (clean up post murder)-->BAM Martinez

She puts her hand up to cover the side of her face that the jury can see so they don't see that she has no tears at all. She can't even fake cry!

And, as many of us notice, she is smirking/smiling. She did it on the stand the day during cross that she "broke down" and court was over for the day. What a bunch of bull$#!&

:twocents:

Wow brilliant. Juan. God bless him being the voice for travis

I want a split screen of the defendant fake crying, against the visceral and heart-wrenching truth of Travis's family's grief. "One of these things is NOT like the other."

Jodi keeps shaking her head no as Juan is showing how the stabbing took place.
How would Jodi know if Juan is wrong and shake her head if she can't remember anything because of the fog.
She remembers everything.

I've only been able to watch this in spurts. But I did catch where JM read the angry upset text message from Travis. I think I actually saw some honest emotion from JA! Not remorse, but embarrassment and hurt. Now she didn't get embarrassed from all the talk about her sexual exploits, but embarrassment from what Travis said to her being heard. And I do believe there was hurt there. The things said may be true, but they were hurtful. I think her eyes were closed and she sat very absolutely still. The impression I got was that she was wishing she was somewhere else.

That didn't last long though. Very quickly there was anger. She began drawing again, her movements became quick and jerky.

I think Jodi is really upset. I think Juan has figured out EXACTLY how she did it and it's getting to her. Why? I don't know? It could be she's remembering and wishing she hadn't done it, or it might be she's seeing a long jail term, at least, in her future.

I think a "Murder on the Orient Express" ending for Jodi by TA's family might be an appropriate punishment.

Nah. She hasn't shed a SINGLE tear.

Sharona Baby ‏@SLSmith 38s

Even a SF fog, even if it existed, could not be so cloudy for this kind of behavior (clean up post murder)-->BAM Martinez

that's me slsmith = Labadorable

Dang I am CAUGHT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members