Closing Arguments- thread #172

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her face right now is very interesting. He's going through the jury instructions and her face changed from defiant to downtrodden. It looks genuine right now, like she knows the legal foundation is very much there to give her the DP. She is also looking at the jury, which may be give her bad vibes as he reads through this.

JA showing her little hole in her lips now

very attentive to JM

JW blinking a lot- looks pale

Willmott looks like she's gonna hurl. Just saw her blow out her cheeks.... I hope that doesn't happen. Nothing to slow JM down....

Juan better watch that theres no copyright on that document before showing it to everyone lol

Yes, indeed, premeditation can happen remarkably fast.

The defense team looks totally defeated, because they are.

wilmott just wrote arias a stealth note and fake slide the paper up and arias read it.

SICK.

SICK.

SICK.

Couple of jury notes screen shots. I may have missed them uploading other pics.

ETA more shots

Attachments

• premed1.gif
    premed1.gif
    95.8 KB · Views: 52
  • premed2.gif
    premed2.gif
    90.6 KB · Views: 20
  • shot3.gif
    shot3.gif
    81.4 KB · Views: 10
  • shot4.gif
    shot4.gif
    99.3 KB · Views: 10
I'm sure my emotions are playing into this somewhat but I swear she looks less and less human every time I see her. I've gone from being revolted by her actions (beginning of trial) to actually being repulsed by her, let alone what she's done.

MOO

Personally I would accept LWOP. In fact, I'd prefer that, because there's an automatic appeal of a DP, but for LWOP there has to be grounds found for an appeal. Anything to make her go away and never to be heard from again would be fine by me.

From what I've read, LWOP will leave her in general population where she can become a hero amongst her cell mates. DP sends her immediately to solitary confinement on death row with only 1 hour out ALONE for exercise per day. It may cost more with appeals and all but one I would prefer. She needs to be alone .. no audience or fans.

I think this is more like real sadness. Poor wittle JA gets sad about herself fine enough. She's sad to hear Juan break down how the charges all work out, because he's right!!

Yeah the forehead furrow looks kind of real now. Have to wait for the body language peeps opinions.

Jodi is now CRYING with her face to the jury so that they can see "Look I'm crying!".

peanut butter sweep of the teeth

Wow Jodi is looking worried foe herself. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dalton2020