Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh:Wilmott is sooooo close to nodding off. I hope she stays awake - I would hate to see a mistrial because Jodi's defense attorney falls asleep!

yeah, Jodi stole something during the crime. She stole Travis's life, his future.

Is Jennifer OK? She looks ill, was nodding off and sitting weird too. I've never seen that before :eek:

Maybe she realizes there is NO way around this anymore.

what time are we going til today? and tomorrow?

I remember the judge said it will be handed over to the jury on friday but don't they have to allow for the the defense closing AND Juan's rebuttal closing?

No!! Hes almost done! I don't wanna hear Nurmi.

NOW I understand the burglary charge.

How ironic: if you accept that it was his gun, she is guilty of burglary. Hoisted by her own petard.

Juan didn't open a window for second degree did he? I missed a couple minutes. I'm dreading second degree.

I don't know if he is allowed but I would love for him to tell the jury that the next thing they are going to hear is the defense continue their quest to assassinate Travis' character and to not to buy into it thereby helping them succeed.

Nurmi laughed when JM was talking about what was TA going to do, run out of the house naked. Then he wiped the smirk off his face. loved it

I have to sit on my hands. I have to sit on my hands. I have to sit on my hands. I have to sit on my hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbarch