Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi's disgusting! He just smiled when Juan said that Travis was naked.

Over on the pro-jodi site, they are patting themselves on the back and congratulating each other, and agreeing that the prosecutor is failing with his closing, and has NO evidence and she is going to be set free or given manslaughter. :nuts:

Wow. Magical thinking?

JW looks like she is slowly backing herself away from the table hoping to disappear.

Over on the pro-jodi site, they are patting themselves on the back and congratulating each other, and agreeing that the prosecutor is failing with his closing, and has NO evidence and she is going to be set free or given manslaughter. :nuts:

And they're also getting their things together so they're ready when the spaceship arrives to take them home.

He's not done. I'm waiting for him to say Jodi was trespassing/became an intruder when she started her assault on Travis. She became an unwelcome guest the second she started.

I'm waiting too! Knew it was coming when he made an issue of her NOT being invited by Travis....JM has been laying the traps since Day 1!

At times she looks reptilian. You are not alone.

The thing she does with her tongue, running them over her teeth, and the long periods of not blinking always make me think "lizardy". It creeps me out.

yeah after she stabbed him im pretty sure he told her to f off

Wilmott and Nurmi look so resigned to defeat, they may not even show up tomorrow at this point.

I know the DT has to do a closing but after this, how in the world do they think they can change the juror's minds?

If Nurmi is smart, just get up and say - Please don't kill our client, thank you. Nothing further your Honor

ooooh.. "wedded to it" Dang! This is like an intricate tapestry weaving!

I know I've said it before, but this is brilliant on Juan's part to take the jury through the instructions and explain them!

Juan --- " she could have just left. Not the circuitous route thru the closet. The guy was NUDE ... he wasn't gonna chase her outside."

Nurmi actually laughed when Juan mentioned Travis was nude.
What class. (not)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member