Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:fftobed: JW looks exhausted. She just yawned.

I'm watching this on HLN, so I suppose I'm behind. But can someone tell me why Juan keeps referring to this as a supposed heat of passion event? Why hasn't he said self-defense? Self-defense is what DT claimed so why no reference to it?? I'm confused :(

HLN is not behind. No commercial breaks, no interruptions. It's really Live!

He's not done. I'm waiting for him to say Jodi was trespassing/became an intruder when she started her assault on Travis. She became an unwelcome guest the second she started.

Ahhhhhh yes!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

" With the truth...you ain't got to remember nothin'"....Juan Martinez

So if she brought the gun - that's premeditated murder. If she stole the gun - that's felony murder. Goodbye JA

The human lie detector would look at Wilmott's wiping her hands together and say Wilmott's has begun the process of wiping her hands of JA.

Nurmi smiling at "the guy is naked, he's not running outside after her"

No he didn't Rose. Well it was cut in half Linda did some and Aston did some. But they both just went through the evidence against Casey.

Thanks. I didn't remember that. They mostly focused on the 31 days post-murder...

I think the tape was used to tape the weapons under her clothing..:seeya:Too bad the DT is as cold blooded as she is no emotion to pictures of a slaughtered man?

I wondered the same. How in hell could anyone not feel for this poor kid and his family? Even if I was on the DT, I would have a hard time NOT showing respect and heartfelt regards for the victim and his family.
:moo: I too thought she may have sneaked into the house, uninvited, and hid the murder tools (a hunting knife and her grandfather's stolen gun) in an easy to access place for her planned attack. I also wondered if the argument that she recounts that included" he grabbed my sweater" may have been in the closet. The grabbing of sweaters may well have been TA grabbing whatever crap JA had left there and handing it to her with orders to "take yer schtuff and git outta here! I've had enough!"

What in Heavens Name are the DT going to say tomorrow. Juan has blown every piece of their defense apart. Piece by piece. Holy moly.

Just thinking about Nurmi droning on for hours gives me a migraine. How did Jodi FEEEEEEEEEEEL when Travis was trying to attack her?

What was she going to do with an unloaded gun??? Throw it at him??

Love this man.

Juan"With the truth you aint gotta remember nothing" He has said this at least a couple times today. That is the truth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove