Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Travis's dignity lives on in his beautiful family....
always and forever.....

i love juan's mad voice, but his quiet voice is making me cry. alot.

Normal people, who had to kill in true self defense, would be hysterical looking at this. Especially someone they supposedly loved.

Jenny needs to quit glaring and shaking her head. Right freaking now.

Drives me crazy that the judge has NEVER at least warned Jenny et al ... That the smiling, laughing, eye rolls are inappropriate and unprofessional.

Today while Juan is speaking the judge's gaze seems to be focused between the jury's area and at Juan. (not over at the DT's table)
But thru the entire trial she has had to have seen or been made aware if the defense teams antics. Just bending over backwards for the D.
Grrrr!!

Stabbing him in the head.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Won't the jury finds it VERY strange that Jodi busies herself for hours, but can't stop herself from looking at her brutal handiwork?

I feel sick to my stomach thinking of Travis already being stabbed and yet again she stabbed him in the back of his head. My god, that is sick.

she never wipes her eyes - just her nose. No tears.

I haven't seen her cry since day one. I have seen her try to fake it. She isn't crying. She doesn't know how to feel.

And tomorrow morning KN will get up there and butcher our Travis all over again, without conscience and without merit.

I swear I thought I saw her smirking when Juan started talking about the stabbing!

Why the HE!! is she acting like that?
IT's her work, she did it, funny, I don't think it bothered her when she did this!

Now the hair curtain. Listen up JA, this is what you did. Move those curtains.

She can't help herself--has to sneak a glance at the bloody photo again. What PTSD victim does that right? Pathetic.
Oh--she just had to look at the photo of his slit throat--and continue crying again. She is beyond my definition of evil.
Oh--she had to take a peek at the next gruesome photo.

I had to edit this post in real time as she looked at every bloody photo. OMG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members