Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@elizabetherwin A LOT of jurors have their hands on their mouths right now. #JodiArias

She just can't stop herself from peeking at every single one of these pictures.

Please say that the movement is because Travis is trying to get away from Jodi, not because he's chasing her trying to catch her and kill her.

Poor Travis. Nobody was there to help him. This is so heartbreaking!

She just can't help herself from looking at the pictures. She keeps peeking at them. Monster!

It knows this is true...I hate/deplore it...pure evil....

Just saw close-up of Willmont, she looks scared to death!! Good!!

OMG she was hitting him as he was bleeding to death? I guess I knew she was stabbing him but how horrific. Nauseating and sickening in the extreme. Throw her in a supermax

This case makes me wish we could have a good old fashion public stoning.

You notice Jodi has her hair back so the jury can see her pretend to cry--all the other times she hid her face when she faked crying.

Ugh! I'm so sick of her tears! I wish they wouldn't concentrate on her so much while Juan is talking about Travis. This is about TRAVIS right now. I can't stand Jodi Arias' fakery today. I'm sick of her.

JW just shook her head, rolled her eyes and started writing. It was subtle but there.

Awful. I hope to never see JW after this trial. It's one thing to represent someone, another to smirk when other attorney is up. So childish to me.

Oh sitting between Steve and Sam is Chris Hughes.

Allie is the youngest. She's over to the right I haven't noticed if she's in the second row.

Chris Hughes on another row.

Front row: Steve, Gary (brother), Sam, Sam's bf, Tanisha, Tanisha's husband. Greg is the other brother (has on olive green henley shirt), Ali and Hilary are the other two sisters. Hilary has dark hair with blond streaks in the front. Ali is the really young looking dark haired sister.

The all blond woman is actually sitting in front of the family in the "friend of the court seats".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper