Closing Arguments- thread #172

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's seen those exhibits several times, but, she still looked at each and every one Martinez put on the screen. I saw no real tears. I think she was acting. I would go so far as to say that I think we still have only seen glimpses of the REAL Jodi. That's how she tricked Travis. She only let him see what she wanted him to see right up until she started killing him.

U misread me...I was talking about Wilmot not the evil one.

Just ONCE in this trial I would appreciate it if the Judge would instruct JA to sit up, quit writing and have enough respect for the Court and Travis Alexander to pay ATTENTION to the Prosecutor.

yes bringing up asking to see the photos and her fake crying

UM she just nodded her head when he said she was conforming her story... Anyone else see that??

HOLY HOLY

JA SHOOK her head YESSSSSSSSss about seeing the photos to create story

She did that involuntarily!!!!!!!!!!

Weird! As Juan is talking about Jodi wanting to see the photographs because she wants to conform her story to them, she is nodding her head while coloring.

I adore how JM has been giving his closing argument which so much quiet dignity - especially when describing the killing. Before lunch he was getting a little hyper. He tamped it down after lunch, and it's been better.

But someone please paraphrase how he brought up the gopher a few minutes ago...I missed it.

Based on the jury question about trauma and a tiger or a bear. JM added tiger, bear or a gopher. lol

JW looked shell-shocked during much of Juan's closing. I think that this is really the first time that she has heard the "real" story - the TRUTH - about what her client did to Travis Alexander. :moo:

I may be seeing things but there was one point where it looked like she was getting tears in her eyes.

YES! She WANTED to see the pictures. She was desperate to see them.

Slightly OT but I must poke my head out of lurkdom to say that my friend just told me he is going to be on AfterDark tonight. And of course he hasn't paid any attention to the trial at all! I told him to give me a few hours of his time and ill fill him in

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cold case momma