Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Ornate liar"

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I cannot help think that this jury is going to get an outburst from JA before this trial is over

Listening to JM telling the world the TRUTH about JA is therapy for all of us. Free and more effective than anything else.

YESS!!! She asked for the photographs!! "Morbid curiousity!" I remember your words Jodi!

Yep. She's Morbid and Curious alright - only time she's told the truth in all of it (so she could manipulate evidence).

"Ornate liar adding extras to really sell it." Defense is based on lies...ornate lies. Love it!

I may be seeing things but there was one point where it looked like she was getting tears in her eyes.

YES! She WANTED to see the pictures. She was desperate to see them.

Curiosity was killing her when they displayed the photos, she knew she should keep her head away and pretend to cry, but she couldn't resist a glance, sometime through her fingers. Pathetic!

Someone posted info from Priceline website saying rental car will be charged at the time car is returned, by the rental car agency. It's handled differently than airfare.

This language from Priceline.com, in effect in 2008, seems to indicate otherwise:

"*The total price shown is for the Airfare and Rental Car and is inclusive of all taxes and fees. Examples shown represent the prices for actual purchases made on priceline.com between October 26, 2008 and November 1, 2008. Airfare and Rental Car rates are subject to change frequently and there is no guarantee that any fare will be available. Package includes a special discount airfare on priceline partner airline and exact flight and times are shown after purchase is complete. The exact rental car brand will be shown after purchase and will be available for pickup at the airport."

BBM

Please pull apart the pedo accusations now and show that she tried to destroy his memory for everyone.

Lies of "acts of domestic violence"

JA's mom very attentive to Juan

I like that JM is constantly reminding the jury about how manipulative Jodi is. If they didn't realize that JA did this to them, too, they surely know it now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Senor710