Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
shes really showing the jury what juan pointed out with this fake crying. shes sinking her ship like the titanic :woohoo:

Is it just me, or does it seem that Willmott needs the stun belt more than JA? She's taking this so personally from the look on her face.

she was OWNED in this trial.

Yes, I think she is taking it personally..

better watch out too because it is going to affect her closing. (and not to her benefit)

There is no way possible I can tolerate Nurmi for 5 hours, without using the mute button.

wilmott is still acting sneaky and passing notes with arias. I know she is her attorney but her behavior is disgusting to me. save it for the RECESS.

Agree. JW looks like she was crying earlier (last night?) to me.

did he show the throat picture?

Yeah, Jodi, turn your face away from what you did to this beautiful, wonderful man.

Muy interesante the way Wilmott is sitting now. No longer sitting up and leaning forward - this is very telling. She's just slumped into the chair like it's over and she know it. She just wants to go home and down a bottle of wine and sleep today off.

Juan is the best lawyer in the universe!

I think Nurmi is having a hard time reconciling which side he is on. He looks completely in awe of Juan Martinez and seems like at times he has to remind himself that his ship is sinking.

Then again... I guess even the rats jump overboard when the ship starts taking on water...

Yep he is thinking I want to be like JM when I grow up and become a REAL attorney...serving JUSTICE and not slime bag sex offenders

Juan Martinez has even shocked JA to the point of describing how she murdered Travis. She thought "well no one really knows what happened". Think again JA

Today Juan exposed her naked and she knows it. He described the murder clearly and methodically. I just don't see how the defense can rehabilitate themselves after this brilliant closing.

Wow! Don't leave this courtroom with the stench of gas on your hands.

Oh Boy.

The stench of gasoline on your hands.

Jodi Asking the jury to carry the gas cans

Ugh, I think JM bungled the explanation for how JA committed felony murder. I don't think the stabbing itself can be the felony, can it? Doesn't the felony have to be another felony other than the murder itself?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove