Closing Arguments- thread #172

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I won't listen to the DT. I'm going to work tomorrow, no matter what :) I hope to not miss JM's return but if I do, I'll catch up once I'm back. I won't honor the DT or JA by listening to them for one more minute. They are slimy and she is a brutal, lying killer. JM brought truth and Travis back to the forefront. That is all I need to hear until verdict day. God Bless him!

Unreal.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Wow Jodi turning to talk to someone and no one is there - look of utter despair on her face.

WoW! Now THAT was powerfull!

She's asking YOU to carry the gas cans!

I do not think that HLN should do that after dark show, while closing arguments are taking place. Not a good idea. The jury members (the tv ones) will state what is missing in the state's/defense's case thus far, I assume. They usually interview them after the verdict. It just seems that airing that show, is in bad taste.

LOL. at the end, the MS didn't flouncy up and close-talk with her. She looked so pitiful and alone. hahaha.

good.

Not sold on felony murder, but premeditated, hell yes.
Jodi sending messages to mom. I'd be hiding my face!!

If the court doesn't award JA the DP, then the court should impose an unalterable solid decade of solitary confinement for each lie she told related to this case. During these ten year stretches her only company will be an auto repeating recording of JM's closing statements and the victim's loved ones expressing their unedited raw outrage at her and her crimes.:please:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member