Closing arguments- thread #173

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It sure sounds like Jodi speak to me, but if Travis didn't post it, I would think he would have deleted it.

Tanisha posted on June 4th :( that makes me so sad...
JA was probably about to kill him. I wonder if she had a sense something was wrong....

That DEFINITELY is Jodi. That is exactly how she talks. She has these flowery, poetic way of saying this, like that Tweet about Juan's height. I feel pretty sure of that.

This is what I posted earlier as it happened. To me, it was the quote of the trial...

Whoops there it is.....the OJ moment to remember per Juan!!!!

"She Said It....and She is Wedded To It !!!!"

Nurmi did not cross the WalMart witness, did he? I think no new evidence can be introduced in closing.

First of all please understand I am not against any post I am just giving my opinion. Did anyone here see "Steel Magnolias"? I told my granddaughter someone responsible for part of that movie lost a child, brother, sister or beloved parent. When my son died I couldnt take the phrase "he's in a better place". I didnt want him in a better place then, I wanted him here beside me. It hurt. I will never say that again . The cemetery scenes could have been me. I know everyone who says that has love in their heart, trying to comfort a person but really it doesnt work. :seeya:

So sorry to hear this Nore. Mine is "I know how you feel" Like hell you do! I know they mean well....but it really bothers me.

yes minor... they are ready to head out and DISCUSS! as soon as nurmi is done and juan puts the last punch on.

I hope juan plays the no jury will convict statement!!!

BBM: I want that statement played and the comments she made about it being "a heinous act" and the other comments she made during that interview.

Briefcase. She said they'd been in there forever, which is why they were scratched (paraphrasing)

Right, that's what she said, but it was a poor lie. She never mentioned having a briefcase with her at Travis' house.

JA's only regret is the brutality and the finger prints. I truly believe she never thinks I wish I never killed Travis, she only thinks, should have just shot him and made sure no print.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Jodi's personality is scary because she is devoid of feelings -- she operates on a totally selfish level -- a level that most of us can't comprehend. So sad that Travis was such a GOOD guy, that it didn't appar POSSIBLE that there were actually people like her living amongst us.

His closing argument today was excellent -- not too long, touched important points for premeditation and cruelty -- I was held captive all day -- can't wait for his final argument tomorrow.

I have to say I'm somewhat looking forward to Nurmi's closing. I thought he was much more dynamic during his "keep your eye on the ball judge" argument than he was at any other point. Just in terms of his ability to deliver argument, I think you guys are selling him short.

I'm sorry I just choked on my food, come again? :scared:

It's kinda weird that there was a conference call and CH was boarding his plane to Cancun!

He texts (the guy on HLN, don't know his name), that Jodi is the #1 suspect.

If I found out my best friend died, i'd be on a plane, but not on one to Cancun. moo

The T-Dogg is DEAD??? Indeed, what kind of text is that?

Does any one know how many times nurmi objected during Juan's closing?

Please please please forgive me but was/is the 911 call from Travis's friends allowed into evidence? Sorry if asked. It would be a great closing.

I finally got through it all. The manner in which Juan so passionately wove the facts and the evidence of this case into one neat, nonsensical package and presented it all to this jury was masterful. I was completely mesmerized. He was like a gifted artist at work. A man of honor and a true hero, imo. I just love him.

It was just...jaw dropping, in my opinion. Speaking hours on end, telling the story, with such emotion and emphasis. As you said, a gifted artist. Maricopa County residents are so lucky to have him. Dang, how will they ever replace him?

I'm having such difficulty even considering that Nurmi or Willmott could come up with a logical, reasonable closing that draws emotion and makes any sense. I just honestly cannot picture it. Maybe they can, but well, I'll be shocked.

Nurmi did not cross the WalMart witness, did he? I think no new evidence can be introduced in closing.

No, he didn't have any questions for her.

As Hatfield just posted above quoting the great Juan

"She Said It....and She is Wedded To It !!!!"

;)

I am sure we will be hearing all kinds of
stories about Jodi after she is found guilty.

I don't really want to hear anything else about her
but then again I do.

I want to find out what the heck she was up to!
Maybe no one really knew...

Please please please forgive me but was/is the 911 call from Travis's friends allowed into evidence? Sorry if asked. It would be a great closing.

It was played but I don't think it would be played in closing.

Men at all hours .. ooooooooh I actually thought that there WERE no other men! I actually didn't think Jodi was all that promiscuous. Colour me pink and call me a pony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89