Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
" She didnt want to be detected, but she went to the bank..."

YES, so maybe that is why she went to Monterey. Did one of her ex's lend her some money?

Just got in.. What'd I miss??

Wilmott looks like she's either really really tired or is reacting to a bee sting or somethin''

Some lipstick to match her suit would have looked nice..
I do love the color!
I heard Nurmi say

"She could have droven there"

LOL

I bet JW wishes she was up there instead of KN. As much as I don't respect her I think she would have done a better job than KN. Either way JA is going down.

WAT said that juror #8 was in the court room sitting where tri-color sat. Does anyone know where she sat? Was it behind ja's mom nearer to the wall?

He is sitting in front of Jane the screamer Valez Mitchell.

Poor Nurmi. He's working with all that he has. I think when he's done the world will let out a collective laugh.

Even though I am not a fan of KN, he tried to get out of this crazy trial and he has a liar for a client. I kind of feel for him.

JA looks horrible today.

He's speaking to the jurors as if they are stupid or ignorant, or both. It's coming across as very rude

covert mission begins and ends in AZ.....

WTH....does he think the jury is stupid? He thinks if he just babbles this stuff blah blah blah that it's supposed to mean something. To confuse them maybe???? I don't know.:banghead:

She didn't just say it was blonde she mentioned another term that meant it was really blond. And the idea that she even mentioned that to Flores meant it was on her mind! (oh yeah, bleach blonde)

She really thought she had planned it so well that all she had to do was say that she never was in Mesa that day that no one would ever be able to prove she was. Remember the first thing she told her mother when she asked if JA had anything to do with Travis's death? No mom, I was in Utah and I have the receipts to prove it. She was all ready with her alibis.

This "covert" mission Nurmi keeps saying Jodi was on, didn't apply to anywhere BUT Arizona. This isn't going so well LOL!

as much as I don't care for JW, she would have done a better job than Nurmi I believe

I do not mean this to be ugly...but I wonder if jw has any idea what this trial has done to her physically? She looks to have aged 20 years.

Omg, I just thinking about that. First I looked at Jodi, ugh. She deserves to lose her looks. But then I looked at JW, I don't think this woman has realized yet, what defending Jodi has done to her life, looks and soul. I don't much care for her, but I do have compassion for someone used by a sociopath...to a point....too bad she did most of the work while Nurmi drew double the taxpayer loot, jmo.

Mention the hair color Nurmi, good job. I hope the jury remembers JA telling Flores that the neighbors couldn't have seen her at Travis's house because her hair was blonde then and they wouldn't recognize her because her hair was now brown. She changed hair color after she left Az so no one in Az knew her hair wasn't blonde anymore.

I have always thought that was so telling.......she was so sure the neighbors could not have recognized her and listed the reasons why. I think this should have been emphasized more in closing to show premeditation.

Why make all these mistakes on your covert mission? Because you are not Einstein.

LOL. A balance of 750 dollars after depositing $800? Huh.

Nurmi, you keep saying "covert" and showing how she wasn't being covert. Show us the evidence that shows she was in Arizona.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member