Closing arguments- thread #174

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi should have robbed the bank instead, in disguise?

JM can say good question why not borrow moms car? Links it back to her
Hair color is significantly darker on June 3rd
Paper trail stops in Arizona

As my mother always said "the best place to hide an apple is in a barrel full of apples..."

She kept an electronic track of where she was because there would be NO RECORD in Arizona? No receipts from there? Didn't Juan go over this yesterday?

Who did she talk to and what did she do in Arizona Nurmi? Well other than the murder victim. Why didnt she say hi to the roommate who was home? Or stop in to see any other friends. Or buy food... Or GAS? Not buying any of this. He's proving the only covert part was Arizona. MOO

Why would she do all these things? Because she thought she was just that good and would never be caught.

ViciousPitRescue.Org ‏@VPITBULLRESCUE 3m
@michaelbkiefer ... Hey Nurmi, the only thing that was supposed to be covert was her going to Mesa to kill TA, you knucklehead!!!

Is Nurmi trying to convict her????
Trying to try this case on the evidence is a hugh mistake for the DT. They should have focused on theory and hoped some juror(s) would be willing to overlook the evidence just to save the life of a "poor sinner."

OMG, Nurmi is helping Juan! Is he doing this so he can hand JA an appealable verdict. This is incompetent closing, counsel!

Karmic, trying to follow what's happening through you guys so please tell me this was a sarcastic statement :please::please::please:

That was a nice shot of the entire courtroom.

Salem

Even though I am not a fan of KN, he tried to get out of this crazy trial and he has a liar for a client. I kind of feel for him.

JA looks horrible today.

She's desperately going for that "innocent" look--she looks like raw fear.

OMG Nurmi, it wasn't supposed to be a secret she went on a trip. It was supposed to be a secret she went to Mesa! The jury isn't stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member