Closing arguments- thread #174

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really Nurmi, just couldn't help yourself, just had to show nude pics of JA.
If I was the Jury I wouldn't appriciate this at all, zero reason for it ZERO

Honestly I think it's HILARIOUS he is showing her nude photos for everyone to see again. Jeez he really is blowing this I love it!

Unbelievable to tell the Jury in a DP case that you don't like your client and then give no explanation as to why. That leaves the Jury to wonder. Why, does she lie to you Nurmi? Is she a nut case and drives you crazy? Just a terrible move.

Yes. So bad.

Ok that's just not right.. Knowing the nation is watching showing
'Christmas and the pies not baked'

It doesn't make sense..

the theme and catch phrase of this defense closing argument

Um yes she did say she got lost, NURMI it's on Travis's VM from JA's mouth WTF

Nurmi took his time to make sure this was the right photo. It's the full pic of JA naked.

Attachments

• nurmija.gif
    nurmija.gif
    67.6 KB · Views: 27
Don't lynch me, but I almost feel sorry for Nurmi (I said almost!). He's got absolutely nothing to work with, he's doing the best he can with what he has to work with. He didn't want this case. So of course this closing sucks.

Of course Travis isn't afraid of Jodi when she is naked and in bed with him. He is a man with superior upper body strength, has more reach, and outweighs her. What he IS AFRAID of is what she is capable of in a SNEAK ATTACK.

I really do believe he thought Jodi had left around 3 or 4 and wasn't coming back. She totally surprised him in the shower where she KNEW she had the advantage. PREMEDITATION.

Honestly I think it's HILARIOUS he is showing her nude photos for everyone to see again. Jeez he really is blowing this I love it!

I love it too. Unfortunately for him it's literally ALL he has.

If I were on the jury all he is proving to me is not only did she plan on killing Travis, she planned where, when and how. She most likely wanted to get him in the shower so there wouldn't be a mess, she probably thought he would die a lot easier then he did and wouldn't leave the mess she did.

Kurt might be having a follow up after Juan.

Don't know if this has been addressed yet - chances of this happening are slim to none. The State has the burden of proof, not the defense. The State has to prove her guilty, the defense does not have to prove her innocent.

This is painful to listen to. We don't know jodi hung around with travis in his office - we know she said she did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double