Closing arguments- thread #174

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
good morning y'all! ill be here for a little while. second interview this afternoon. thank sweet baby jesus that juan was yesterday or sadly id have rescheduled my interview.

will kn ask they jury "how does it make you feel"... i got five on that.

jvm hair is tripping me out. to see it from the side or back, leaves alot to be desired.

juror 8 being there today further lets me feel good about juan wanting him gone. for whatever reason. no judgement here.

Not looking forward to suffering through a day of 'sex, lies, and videotapes' after Juan's brilliant deconstruction of Jodi's 18 days of lies on the stand. Still basking in the glow of yesterday's triumph for the prosecution! Get ready to smile...and say 'cheese', Jodi! Judgement day is nearly here!

Good morning, WS friends! Yesterday was a great day! I felt such a sense of relief that I actually cried. TA was a beautiful person inside and out and it was heartbreaking to hear the details of what happened. JM laid it out perfectly, so passionate and rational at the same time! Today may be tough, so let's keep each other strong today. Justice is coming!

I have to wonder if Jodi is extra nervous today. Not only is it her team that will be at bat today but... it's the last time before verdict reading that Jodi will be around "normal" people and in street clothes, not in her jailhouse stripes or orange, whatever she is wearing these days back at the jail. I just know these things must mean a lot to her because she is so vain. Not that I care. Was just pondering that after awakening in my nice cushy normal home this morning with my loving cats begging for breakfast. Jodi will never have those things. I can't imagine life without my "normal" things.

:jail: <--------- Jodi forever lonely, her own fault.

I expect it to pretty much be a re-run of the opening.

Trashing Travis again and using distracting irrelevant issues of sex and Mormonism will be brought up. Plus blessing all of their experts as being the most knowledgeable.

IMO

I'm also expecting a very long and drawn out explanation of the lesser charges and how they fit in this case. :banghead:

I will NOT be watching/listening to Nurmi. I've had enough of their crap. But I will read here. Goodday/afternoon all!

Hi Nali. I felt the same way last night. But the family will suffer through it so I will try. If it gets too revolting, I can turn it off. The family can't, so let's all pray for them. I still can't see how Jodi could be doing this to them. She should be begging for forgiveness. That girl.....how can a normal person understand her though?

Good Morning WS Friends:

Thanks to you all for being here.

Death to JA
Justice to Travis and Family.

Let's go! I am going to suffer enough listening to Nurmi trash Travis.....at least be on time :stormingmad:

I dont know why I find this so amusing but wanted to share another unusual thing about this case.

We've wondered a lot about the license plates, whether it was upside down intentionally or she inadvertently put it on upside-down after having removed/switched it. I'm going to go with the latter after seeing this:

I was re-listening to Columbo's testimony and noticed the plate number on the receipt.

it was 606V099

With the exception of the "V" the whole plate number looks 'right' when its upside down (660V909) No wonder she goofed.

Its almost as if some unseen force was working against her. Again.

Why do you think that?

I don't see how somebody charged with a criminal offence can sit on a criminal case jury.

It's not just that he is charged, it is that he is charged by the same office (Juans office) as the defendant in this trial.

HLN needs to stop reporting rumors. They are saying that Nurmi wants to have the last word.

HLN better be commercial-free today too, or I am watching this elsewhere.

that would be amazing if it wasn't. and very courteous of them if they gave us juans commercial free and not kn. :floorlaugh:

Why do you think that?

I don't see how somebody charged with a criminal offence can sit on a criminal case jury.

Heard it from a friend of the Alexander's, and he may have also lied on his juror questionnaire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauraj333