Closing arguments- thread #174

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The jury will remember that she said she returned the gas can to the same Walmart and I'm sure Juan will remind them later today. Furthermore, Nurmi telling that lie makes it seem they have something to hide/cover up.... which of course we all know is the truth, but just saying such preposterous nonsense, when the jury heard something else come out of her mouth, sounds like desperation.

im fully convinced he is purposely failing his case and client. there is just no other explanation of what is unfolding before us.

i honestly don't believe that. he has nothing to work with and is doing his best with it. i mean, what else can he do? not make a closing argument? he has to. i can't stand him, so i don't feel sorry for him but i do think he's doing the best he can.

But yet, she had to use Darryl's and MM's computers on her trip? hmmm...

And she got REAL nervous when Juan questioned her about what she was doing on DB's computer. First she said she checked her email, then she said she checked her myspace, then she got vague and remembered she didn't do anything!

When she gets vague, I get interested. I bet she was up to all kinds of interesting things when she in that computer. I know Juan knows what she was doing....and I would love to know too.

Wow, Nurmi never fails to astound me as he scrapes deeper and deeper in the barrel of desperation.

Hey Nurmi, she DID attack him when his back was to her, didnt ya see all those freaking stabmarks in his BACK. She didnt attack him is his sleep because she wanted to contain her crime to the shower where she had him trapped, naked, vulnerable and she could wash all of the evidence away.

Sheesh, i think with all of that nose picking he does, he might have removed or damaged the little brain material he has.

Nurmi: "Why didn't she attack when his back was turned? He would have never seen it coming"

You kind of answered your own question there.

Hilarious that KN is pointing out all the reasons that JA was NOT a smart woman :)

Bet it's driving her nuts that he's riduculing her major fail as a murderer!!

wow HE JUST COMPLETELY BLEW THEIR CASE. Their WHOLE case is based on JA doing this in self-defense and he's up there going on and on and on about how VULNERABLE Travis is standing in the shower with his hands raised, facing the other way. TOTALLY just blew it.
He may be shifting to a more of a heat of passion argument if they feel the jury doesn't buy self defense.

I thought I'd take a peek and see the seal. Has Nurmi wrapped it up for the day? It's unusual to break at 10:30. Didn't they just start.

Hallelujah if he's done :)

Mel

:floorlaugh::banghead::please::fence:

Where can he go from here? It sounds like he should be about a half an hour to an hour from done?

Is that too much wishful thinking?????

He might be fairly close to being done but JW will probably do the second half, all about how traumatized poor little you-know-who is.

Imo...Jodi did it this way because it's the script she wrote in her head..granted, she had to make some changes along the way..(she can do that 'cause she's the star of her own movie-ya' know)..but it's HER script!!!

his comments on not leaving a paper trail are insulting! Duh, she left a trail EVERYWHERE except ARIZONA!

I have to admit, it wasn't as hard to listen too as I thought it would be. I don't mean the content of what he is saying, I haven't heard anything bombshellish and I admit, I kinda giggled when he said he didn't like him 9 times out of 10 :D But at least he's not talking reallllllllllly slowwwwwwww and we haven't had to hear him go aaaaannnnnndddddddddddddd.

Are you guys being biased when you all say that this is the worst defense ever or have you guys watched a lot of cases and are able to compare? I haven't followed many cases.

I am totally biased and proud of it. :seeya:
Nurmi doesn't have anything to work with. He knows she is guilty.

So is Nurmi going to even address the whole 3 story thing? Or will that all be ignored???

He should have just stood up and said defense is done with closing arguments, he would have been a lot better off.

The sad thing is that there are other people (cough cough) that are probably saying he is doing wonderful and "look how sad she is...I want to just run up and give her a hug. But soon it will be all worth it because when she walks FREE we can all celebrate". WTH?

OR, it will be "retrial! ineffective counsel!" Whichever works best-kindof like Jodi's stories.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member