Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? I would push people off that bench to sit by Dr. Horn.

Shoooooot.....I'll bring a psych nurse with me who has a B52 ready to go and make sure you enjoy sleeping on the floor while I sit next to him! (I am evil somewhat....)

Has JA been facing and looking at the jury all day so far? Quite different than how she acted yesterday...

When I hear him read the self defense instruction it shows me she morphed her story to fit this definition. That's when it changed.......two years later when imo KN told her the options.

IMO

heat of passion and self defense are very different

Don't check your common sense at the door. Ok Nurmi we won't. GUILTY OF MURDER IN THE FIRST DEGREE.

Nurmi sounds like he is talking down to the jurors - like they're little kids. I would be insulted by him if I was a juror.

Nurmi if you want them to use commen sense just let them vote now.

Common sense and evidence it's premeditated murder.

"You still have the right to believe her."

...You just don't have any rational reason on earth to do so.

We're going to look at Crime Scene photos. JODI LOVES THAT!

Did anyone notice the cell phone that went off - a song called "Dynamite". It was in the backpack of one of the visitors. The Judge just sat there silently until it stopped. Why in the world didn't she warn everyone about cell phones in the courtroom??? Sheesh!

I keep pressing fast forward so Juan can do his closing..but doesn't work, Stuck with listening to this :(

A tweet from the courtroom:

I can see all jury laps from this chair. No note taking. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members