Closing arguments- thread #176

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that you mention it KN's closing sound a lot like the filings to the court when JA was acting as her own attorney! Laugh of the day for me - tx.:floorlaugh:

You know... I don't remember the reason(s) why... Outside the obvious... That Jodi wasnt allowed to be her own attorney...

Could someone be a doll... Or gent... And fill me in here?

I kinda wish she had been allowed to... This trial would have been over/done/slam-dunk by now...:sigh:

TIA...:seeya:

Well, if you are asking me to use my common sense...

That tells me that no man goes from a relaxing shower to murderous rage in 2.5 seconds! No matter HOW annoying or infuriating a woman is!!!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

I saw the defense team going through a myriad of photos during lunch break. They have quite a stack of exhibits to show yet. #JodiArias

Keep saying "Dragging his body across the floor." Sounds real good there buddy.

:welcome: Welcome yourself, Lorita! LOL Can't have too many welcomes.

BBM:
:floorlaugh:I had to share…I read your post too fast and I swear I saw, "Can't have too many weirdoes." :gasp:

:floorlaugh: This made me laugh ... I can't even listen ... just reading here at WS ...

:drumroll: I don't want to miss 1 minute of Juan today !

I like reading here without listening or watching, too. No harm; no foul. Just the facts, good sense, and a little humor. It doesn't get any better :)

gun in closet: Travis doesn't know about any gun.Or wouldn't he have been the one to run and get it to use?

If there was a cooling off period.....then why stab, shoot, and slit throat? Where is the cooling off??? Wow, weak.

Nurmi has to be the most unprepared attorney doing a closing...ever.

Why remind jurors about the grisly details - he should be steering clear of crime scene photos.

Did anyone notice the cell phone that went off - a song called "Dynamite". It was in the backpack of one of the visitors. The Judge just sat there silently until it stopped. Why in the world didn't warn everyone about cell phones in the courtroom??? Sheesh!

Oh there's signs everywhere, verbal reminders. However some ppl think they have turned their's off and haven't double-checked

Nooooooooo Nurmi.
The prosecution does not have an "agenda".
That would be JA - your murdering souless client who had and has an agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi