Closing arguments- thread #176

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup appears he's moving away a bit from self defense into some other defense.

OH and Jodi didn't enjoy the sex? Then she lied on the stand. Sex was her main weapon.

ja has on lip tint of some kind. thought so this morning but then she started licking and pouting her lips and i convinced myself, no maybe not. its fresh and sparkly after her bologna sandwich at lunch.

Everyone who knows her, including Travis, said she's a liar! Long history of telling untruths.

Unfortunately, Travis didn't have a hateful bone in his body! If he did, he would still be alive.

In my best Horace voice...I don't like Nurmi!!!!

OMG, he's playing the sex tape????!!!!!! I honestly thought people were JOKING when they predicted that!!! Seriously???? She is done. Death penalty, for sure!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 50s

Nurmi is going to remind the jury now of the chaos. He is going to play a portion of the sex phone call on May 10th. #JodiArias

OMG..... He went there.... playing the sex tape with the narration!

The phone call...why, oh why??? He is taking cues from Wilmott and going over everything over and over again. This is crazy and insulting!!!

Omg not the ph call again

I hate hate hate this

"Tale of fear, love, sex, lies, secrets" really pisses me off and I hope it does the jury, too. This is not a fairy tale or fantasy. It's about a human life being taken. Nothing more REAL about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KazPsi