Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nurmi was directing this "snapping" theory right at the juror who asked it....trying to reel him/her in. I'm getting worried.

So obviously they knew the self defense idea wasn't going over so plan be, snapping and heat of passion. Huh huh? Oh, she was defending herself and then she snapped? I hope JA enjoys her time on DP. It may not be the best place in the world but it's a lot better then where she will be after she gets the needle.

what scares me most?? Is, is this horrible badly formulated and delivered closing grounds for ineffective counsel and an appeal?

I am fuming!! :furious: :furious:

I will <modsnip> myself to get this out...

<modsnip> you defense team and JA!!! I am beyond disgusted and they should all be ashamed of themselves!

I have been sooo pizzed that I've only watched bits and pieces and read on here. I shouldn't be surprised. I am. This is revolting.

Prayers to TA's family. I pray that the jury deliberates quickly and finds that psycho <modsnip> GUILTY of 1st degree!! It's the only REASONABLE option I see, Nurmi!!!

:furious: :furious:

Snapped doesn't = "He attacked me and I defended myself". Do they REALLY think the jury is going to buy this?

Yes- there was a variety of pillows on the chair. I am hung up on the pillows. Det Flores whispered to Juan during the pillow discussion and marked something down- we'll see id more is mentioned by them..

I saw that too! Can't wait for JM to get back up there and shine the light of truth straight through this fog.

Well he has already admitted he doesn't like her 9 days out of 10.

What would make my day is if Juan got up for his last closing and started with:

"I don't like Jodi Arias 10 out of 10 days."

How fast would Wilmott eject of her seat: "Objection! Foundation! Judge, not in evidence (flustered and stammering and pointing at Juan) He's being mean. Make him stop."

I managed to
get to the bank
get groceries
do some errands
strip and wash two beds
and everytime I come back Nurmi is still lumbering through this.

I think I will go watch some snow melt on my lawn for a bit and wait for Juan if he gets a chance to close today

I know that feel, Weebles :facepalm:

I find it interesting that he hasn't really brought up much in terms of what ALV or Samuels brought to the table.

I think he wants to minimize the damage they did to his case.,

OOHHHH....so no more self defense?

Now heat of passion...snapped????

Story 1: "I wasn't there"
Story 2: "It was the ninjas"
Story 3: Self defence
Story 4: She snapped. It was heat of passion.

For a while I've just been frustrated with Mr. Nurmi, now I'm actually angry. Holy moly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member