Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right minor????

Can't believe they are going this route.

I figured they would because of their recent motion. I just wondered how they were going to argue both self defense and "snapping".

I lived through it. I survived Nurmi's Closing Argument. I want my free tee shirt.

Good lord. Did you see her reaction when KN was done? Like...yeah, that's what happened jury. No emotion whatsoever.

Jane Velez-Mitchell ‏@jvelezmitchell 1m
Nurmi saying #JodiArias snapped & lost control. This is his plea for manslaughter

JW to KN "good job" wow that is a real joke, if that is a good job I would sure hate to see what their idea of a bad job is.

My DH just said he's making a lot of sense and has so much passion.....he is kidding.

He didn't ask them to acquit her? I thought it was self defense?

That was very very painful.But I will be here for Travis & his family!!!

Now bring on Juan!!!

I have no idea if this is true but I read on twitter that the sleepy man in white shirt is Wilmotts father and the man in blue shirt beside him is her husband.

I think you may be right about her husband. Here's a pic.

Kenneth Willmott.png

ETA: Mods if this is inappropriate please remove, but this is posted on their law firm's website, so it's publicly accessible.

well, by asking for manslaughter, he's ADMITTING they didn't prove self defense.

he never asked that they acquit her.

Good afternoon everyone!
:seeya:

FINALLY I have a computer again to check in on the trial, however, no cable channels until this weekend. Of all weeks to have to move!!

Please someone give a quick update - I gather defense is still giving closings?

That was absolutely infuriating!! Blatant lies and total nonsense! Positive thoughts to JM to bring forth the truth & justice once again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member