Closing arguments- thread #176

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admit it Nurmi ....everyone would love to throw her to the ground, including you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm a bit worried JW is going to be up next.... Please :please::please: that she's not

:drumroll: AMEN ! Nurmi is done !

:fireworks: Bring it on Juan !

:fireworks:

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 2m
"If #JodiArias is guilty of any crime at all it is the crime of manslaughter" Nurmi is done with his closing it seems. Taking 10 min recess

This is going to be a tuff day peeps. The closing argument by the defense is not going to sit well with many people. Please remember:

Do NOT call names or otherwise bash the defense team.

NO OFF COLOR OR SEXUAL JOKES PLEASE- which would include sexual innuendo using the word '*advertiser censored*' and restroom humor

if you have a problem with a post use the ALERT BUTTON (do not respond)

***Also, please limit the photos posted on the court thread to photos FROM the courtroom. Please try to make them a thumbnail if possible and not full size.

We have all made it this far and we're very near the end. Don't jeopardize your posting privileges even for 24 hours at this late date.

TIA for your cooperation
fran

:bump: with thanks to Fran and props to everyone here. You are all so dedicated to Travis and his family, and for the most part you are all showing remarkable restraint in a frustrating situation. Just remember to self-edit. We're soooo close!

:grouphug:

:tyou:

Yay!!!!! Okay so I wonder if the judge will ask the jury if they want to go home or if they want to deliberate awhile? I hope they find her guilty today! Wow. Wouldn't that be awesome?

I think he wants to minimize the damage they did to his case.,

Oh I completely agree. I just found it incredibly interesting that they had to gloss over it and concede that they were both untruthful and not advantageous in the least to their case.

I hope JM stresses Jodi's strategic use of the flash to blind Travis just before she attacked him.

It's the SIMPLY SNAPPED defense ya know
Oh I get it now, silly me! Jodi is hoping to be featured in an episode of the TV show "Snapped!":banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'm sick to my stomach now.
Glad Jaun gets to remind everyone of the truth now.

WHAT...Is that it? Crime of Passion? What happened to self defense? OMG. Worst closing in history.

Ladies and Gentlemen, what we are seeing here is a failure to defend your client to the fullest.. It will be what the Appeal's, yes plural attorney's, will start with first, ineffective counsel with a picture of Nurmi all in its color and failure.

As much as some do not like the judge, I think she was being very smart in her lead way, so they damn sure couldn't use her in the appeals process.

Just My Opinion of Course.

Snapped doesn't = "He attacked me and I defended myself". Do they REALLY think the jury is going to buy this?

I've never been able to figure this out. "Snapped" seems totally the opposite of "self-defense" to me. For the life of me, I can't understand what the defense is trying to do, and I doubt anybody else will either.

Im sorry i am snappy right now - please look at her!! - IF she would have snapped, don't you think she would be even more and more ,more and more in pain, because she didn't want to kill Travis????
Manslaughter - pfffffffffffffffff

MURDER 1 - premeditated

Yeah, all day, she looks sheepish to me like she is trying to hide from the lies spewing from Nurmi's mouth. Yesterday she looked like she was reacting to the truth articulated by Juan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member