Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just finished tarot reading call, is Nurmi done? is Jm gonna have his final say now? please tell me yes, If so I will log off my work lines for jm

soo....sudden heat of passion after a fight in the bathroom...

story #4, anyone?

Manslaughter?

Is he joking?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

this is so bizarre. So he's saying ...eh, maybe it wasn't self defense ...coulda been heat of passion ... same thing, right? WTH?!?

I think he was trying to suggest it started out as self-defense, and then moved to heat of passion (to explain the overkill).

She snapped, chaos, manslaughter ... gimme a break Nurmi.
Juan is going to clean up the garbage you've spewed as you wasted hours of time spinning your wheels.
Manslaughter ?? Are you kidding me??!!

Thank you Lord ... Juan will be the final voice of reason and truth that the jury hears.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:great::dance::dance:
Cue cell phone:
...I put hands up in the air sometimes...singing AIAEo....
.....like dynnomite.....:floorlaugh:

ok..Juan will speak then will Wilma to end it or will Juan be the final one today? Darn the last story was down right painful....

Thank you baby Jesus! I hear angels singing!

Does anyone think the Judge will stay until they are finished today because it looks like Nurmi isn't going to follow the rules once again (assuming the 5 hours limit was correct)? TIA

Nurmi is done..Juan should be up next

She's not fake crying because she knows it's not true so there's no reaction. JM hit home again and again and again

EXACTLY!! Yes, that is just what I was thinking. She only cries when she knows she's cornered...that's her standard and that's what she's used to. Remember all her boyfriends said she would cry a lot and Travis said in her text - that was her MANIPULATION...whenver they would catch her in some snooping/psycho **** she would start crying to gain back their sympathy. AGGGHHHHHH I JUST WANNA SCREAM. It is so obvious to me all of her stupid tactics, I can tell just from watching her all this time...but what if the jurors were so focused on witnesses they didn't see this behavior????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee