Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 40s

Nurmi is up at the stapler lady chuckling about something and cramming down another power bar. Look's like it is very chocolaty. #JodiArias

and lucky for her she just happened to have a gun & knife handy...

Shortly after this trial started, I read a comment on an article on CNN (I think) and some man is saying how, yeah, Travis attacked her and thank God she had a gun & knife there to defend herself. Pretty sure he was being sarcastic. :scared: And Nurmi wants the jurors to use common sense! :floorlaugh:

I figured they would because of their recent motion. I just wondered how they were going to argue both self defense and "snapping".

Way to twist second degree and manslaughter.

Martinez will clear this up. No way this is heat of passion or "snapping" as Nurmi called it. Three distinct ways of killing him, each with different characteristics, giving seconds enough for reflection. And don''t ignore that two, count them, two weapons were "handy".

DON"T BS ME OR THE JURY!!!!

Okay, here comes the truth. JM God Bless You! I can feel the chills coming and I'm starting to tear up. This is IT folks. Let's get a collective prayer, send those thoughts out to the Universe....Travis, it's all about YOU.

very weak closing arguments, but he's work with a nut as a client, who everytime she opens her mouth, her guilt is not doubtful.

Knowing that justice is right around the corner, I have to admit I am giddy and nervous

did I miss the "thank you" at the end, or did he just abruptly end and walk away?

On a good note, Nurmi's closing got me 3 more levels on candy crush..

Did anyone get any clarity of how the murder happened?

Not me. He explained NOTHING. He brought up things but explained nothing.

Sex, sex, sex, chaos, sex, disgusting bad Travis, sex pedophilia, doesn't make sense.

That is all I heard. There was nothing to explain the most important part. WHAT HAPPENED?

I've never been able to figure this out. "Snapped" seems totally the opposite of "self-defense" to me. For the life of me, I can't understand what the defense is trying to do, and I doubt anybody else will either.

This must be the kitchen sink defense....:scared:

has Nurmi really finished? I was waiting for something big at the end

GO JUAN GO.....we are all rooting for you and Travis :candle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads