Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
aaannndddd.....he's done.
Wants manslaughter...she snapped.

She just so happened to have her handy dandy knife and gun when she snapped.
you know. happens all the time, no big deal.

GO JUAN!!

We need to hold cyber hands...and pray Nurmi didn't leave the jurors brain dead from boredom.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there an attorney in the house? I must be a complete idiot about law...I don't understand how someone can change their defense/excuse in the closing argument. Seriously, how does this work. Please help me understand if you can

So was it overnite that they changed their mind and dropped self defense to go with heat of passion ?

Paging Juan Martinez! Clean up needed in the courtroom!

Juan will get this mess straightened out. He will clear up the mess Nurmi made. I have great faith in him.

ok I just got back from grocery shopping, is KN done, is it time for Juan Martinez

I wish there would have been time for JM to replay JA saying she returned it to the same Walmart by showing her on video and then say so now you got her defense attorney lying also, see how she manipulates?

I think Nurmi needs a sammwich after all that activity today

I get it. Nurmi understands psychology better than I thought. He wants to send the jury off believing that nobody knows what happened. He wants the jury to come up with a plausible story for Jodi. He took a page from Baez and will just sit back and let the jury conclude the State hasn't proven its case because there is no way not to have a reasonable doubt when you cannot say something is for sure.

I am getting so sick of this reasoning. I hope the jury understands the instruction on what is reasonable. If they get bogged down, then I hope they hear Juan asking them not to carry the gas cans for Jodi.. Just because she won't say what really happened doesn't mean the jury has to tell her what must have happened. :banghead:

I am going to pour myself a glass of wine. It is only 2:17 in the afternoon here, and I am NOT on vacation.

Oh, and I am going to mute HLN otherwise I may go overboard with the wine. lol

Just got home from work...anything to worry about with his closing? TIA

YES, IMO if a juror just can't believe someone would be able to do something like this, I don't know...maybe they just might believe the chaos theory. Nurmi is trying to say everything was chaotic in the bathroom...hence doesn't support what Juan is saying. And why would she stab first when she has the gun...as you know there is a whole thread on here about that so obviously the jurors will be discussing that too. Eeeeks.

"After all they had been through in that relationship?" Are you kidding me???? They dated for a while, off & on. They didn't have kids, move in together, get married. SHE WAS NOT HIS PRISONER!!

I'll say it again, these defense attorneys should have to live true abuse, scared to say anything for fear of being denied basic necessities for you & your kids because you dared to disagree with something. Threatened with leaving you & your kids hungry, letting the utilities be turned off, taking your kids away from you. Threatening to throw you in a trunk & dispose of you in Mexico, never to be seen again. Making you ask for every bit of food you get or beg for every drop of gas for your neglected car with no heat & bald tires so you can take your kids anywhere. Dreading to hear the door open because he may come in in a fit for no reason, or change from a good mood to a raging meltdown over NOTHING. I could go on & on.

I'm sorry, I'm just so emotional over the way they have tried to turn this whole thing around, making the abuser/murderer into the victim & the True Victim into the abuser. It's an underhanded trick my husband uses on me, I'm the crazy, emotional, unstable one, not him.

Thank goodness that lummox is finished! I saw JM's pen moving furiously so I can hardly wait to see what is in store.

thank you for the new word which fits perfectly to the object you are referring!! :floorlaugh:

Good afternoon everyone!
:seeya:

FINALLY I have a computer again to check in on the trial, however, no cable channels until this weekend. Of all weeks to have to move!!

Please someone give a quick update - I gather defense is still giving closings?

DT is done (thank god). OMG panthera that closing was terrible. Made no sense.

JM is up next though :rockon:

That was mind numbing. :what:

Is Juan on today?? My kids are hoping so that I'll make dad bring pizza home lol.

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 40s

Nurmi is up at the stapler lady chuckling about something and cramming down another power bar. Look's like it is very chocolaty. #JodiArias

I could use a power bar right now - too mad to eat lunch.

I lived through it. I survived Nurmi's Closing Argument. I want my free tee shirt.

It will be sent to you in the mail.

On the front it says "I survived"

On the back is a picture of JA's whootle and hoo ha.

Wear it proudly! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member