Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just as annoying as hearing Willmott say "Right?!?" during her questioning ...
Is Nurmi repeatedly saying "this doesn't make sense".

Yes Nurm's ...it all makes sense.

I hope that Juan gets up and clearly re-enacts the crime just as he did yesterday. Then i hope he plays Jodi's 48-hr tape segment "no jury will convict me". This is so nauseating. I know I said I was going to turn it off, but I am glued to this...I do not want to miss Juan. "Shallow stab wounds" ??? OMG! Make him stop!!

just show the pictures while playing the "no jury will convict me" over and over again.

OOHHHH....so no more self defense?

Now heat of passion...snapped????

Never heard of anyone killing another person because they dropped their camera.... What a sad excuse of a story.

Did KN just say that JA just simply snapped? WTF.

If the state did change the order of wounds theory does it really help .. I think it's possible they went back and forth like we did.

3 gas cans, no phone on, number plates, fog, neck wound, heart wound, gunshot wound .. that's more premeditation than I have ever heard .. compare that to Scooter's secret boat and widower story to Amber!

I'm not going to hurt my butt more sitting here listening to this nonsense and that icky voice. Before it makes me a whackadoodle, I'm going to lie down and watch HLN. If JM ever gets his turn today, I'll be back.

He's so stupid! Of course she was able to do more damage with the knife when Travis was sitting in the shower unaware of what was going on. By the time he got to the sink he was fighting for his life and not in a contained area anymore.
Ditto Cathy. And she didn't shoot him several times, pow, pow, pow..upon arrival BECAUSE HIS ROOMMATE WAS THERE!!! He was there til after 3 or 4, FFS! Can I say "For 'Freud's' sake" on this site?

"How did he get there?"
Because, Nurmi, Travis wanted to live. He was fighting for his life. He didn't want to die.

Nurmi and Willmonts actions are gonna follow them around the rest of their lives. It won't go away and all there actions are preserved in video that will be on the internet for ages. They won't be able to run from the video's.

Two more victims that the killer can lay claim too.

I managed to
get to the bank
get groceries
do some errands
strip and wash two beds
and everytime I come back Nurmi is still lumbering through this.

I think I will go watch some snow melt on my lawn for a bit and wait for Juan if he gets a chance to close today

New defense? Snapped? Throw it all against the wall DT. Ridiculous.

He can't go past 3:00, right? I thought JSS said 5 hour limit.

She's not fake crying because she knows it's not true so there's no reaction. JM hit home again and again and again

The Jury:

:notgood: :waitasec: :crazy: :snooty: :hand: :boohoo: :rolleyes: :laugh:
:dramaqueen: :pullhair: :waiting: :sheesh: :shakehead: :nono: :no: :sos:

:rockon::rockon: LOL :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It did not go as she planned, hence the blood down the hall. She did not make a contingency plan.

I find it interesting that he hasn't really brought up much in terms of what ALV or Samuels brought to the table.

Yet... He hasn't shown any signs of ending...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member