Closing arguments- thread #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

I don't see any jurors taking notes, they are all paying close attention to Juan's final rebuttal. #JodiArias

JA going over everything in her head. Crap, how could they not buy my story?

I am not the biggest fan of Juan Martinez's style all the time. But he is absolutely knocking this rebuttal out of the park! Boom, boom, boom!
He is addressing EVERYTHING that Nurmi said in the defenses closing argument. And Nurmi keeps objecting relentlessly to mention of the gas can, even though the judge repeatedly overrules it!
Martinez is also sticking in every lie she has ever told in reference to this case. And every thing that Martinez is mentioning comes from concrete evidence.

Perfection! The best part of the trial IMO! :seeya:
I meant "defense's closing argument"

Jodi Arias verdict watch..

* Text BREAKING to 23765 to get news alerts on the trial sent to your mobile phone.

I did this and my phone sent me an error # needed to be 10 digits,,,, anyone help

Looks like JA has a 'pin the tail on the donkey' game on the back of her head!
What is that thing???

:floorlaugh:

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

LOL @ " nonstop coverage only on HLN"

Since when...the last hour ?
Since yesterday, actually!

Not one single commercial break during yesterday's closing and only minimal ones today during Nurmi's (maybe 1 or 2).

I nearly fainted and fell out. lol

Jodi looks at monitor and nods back & forth. She doesn't agree. :rolleyes:

Shows her intent was to kill him not just defend herself!

Whoa...now Defense Attorney JW is laying back in her chair just like Nurmi. MOO

Juan GO AND GO AND GO AND GO......GOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGOGO

Oh please Juan ... Hit 2 notes for me.
Jodi's theory is just a theory not the truth... But a theory. Her theory was built around the evidence because the truth would surely have gotten her the death penalty she promised to beg for.

And ... Yes one person was getting out alive. Not the naked one in the shower but rather the one with the plan, the gun, and the knife.

:goodpost:

Bears REPEATING!

Really hitting it home. I'm not worried about the verdict anymore. He has to be getting through to most of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487