Closing arguments- thread #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's going to errupt in her cell tonight.

Hope she gets put in a straight jacket and spends the weekend in solitary.

Pretty noteworthy today, right, Jodi?

Someone needs to stun her already so she'll stop shaking her lying head!!

Travis kissed her 3 times when she told him she was leaving him? He was so grateful!!!

I hate JA...all those little comments to herself. She really has convinced herself that he was abusive to her and/or she's doing her 'poor little Jodi' act for the jury. She makes me sick.

Travis NEVER laid a finger on her.
Travis kissed her gently.
Are Travis' lips in a gentle kiss a deadly weapon?
The claim of domestic violence are all bunk!

"Not once in his short lifetime did he ever lay a hand on her."

Just checked my last reservation and this is what it said:

"Important Information

Once you've reviewed your information above, please review the following rules regarding rental cars issued through priceline.com:

Payment for this reservation is due when the car is returned and will be charged by Budget Rent a Car."

I rented a car in 2009, and Budget took the money out immediately. Maybe it's different now.

ALL THIS HEAD SHAKING PROVES SHE REMEMBERS
IMO

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Geeee, what happened to her great friend Matt?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt couldn't testify over this could he hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaar she must be hating Matt's fear of perjury right now.

Jennifer's facial expression is so very telling.

I am laughing thinking about her in the interrogation with Det Flores asking What's his name. Flores says Juan Martinez ...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

She knows his name now... :floorlaugh:

I just went to priceline, put in info to rent a car in Redding CA. This is at the bottom of the reservation info:
Important Information

Once you've reviewed your information above, please review the following rules regarding rental cars issued through priceline.com:

•Payment for this reservation is due when the car is returned and will be charged by Budget Rent a Car.•The rate may change if you pick-up, or drop-off the car at a different date or time than you requested in your reservation.
•Only the driver will be able to pick up this rental car at the counter.
•You will be able to add an additional driver at the counter for an additional charge payable directly to the rental car company. Additional charges also apply for optional items, and for drivers under the age of 25.
•The driver will be required to present a valid driver's license, and a valid credit card in his/her name.
•Some locations also accept debit cards, however rental partners have different requirements for customers who will only have a debit card at the time of pickup. For more specific information please review partner payment options.
•Please see location specific rental policy and rules information.
•Budget Rent a Car will charge your credit card at the rental counter for any optional items you add to your reservation now or at the counter

That's their procedure NOW but not in 2008. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member