Closing arguments- thread #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Juan's exposing her just as Travis threatened to do before he died ..

I can't watch. How is our Juan doing?????

I hope he goes over manslaughter since Nurmi changed from self-defense to sudden attack.
The fact that he threw out...well, it could have been this...or, it could have been that...but, heck, it may have been something else entirely...was just plain nuts!!

I'm reasonable person (I think) and I don't think it's reasonable to believe someone would use deadly force because I dropped his camera..

Even if the guy DID whoop my rear a few times before.. just say'n & JMO

I wonder how the family is doing right now... this has got to be unbelievably emotional.... such a long road.... they're almost *there*.

Her stare reminds me of Casey Anthony's when they played the jailhouse tapes where she told GA what a great dad he was....cognitive dissonance

YES! She could have just run out of the house! A wet naked man would not follow! :gavel:

My internet went out yesterday when Juan started touching on the rope and knife part and it has only just be reconnected. Worst timing ever, why not happen during the long weekend breaks uggggh.

Taking jury down the self defense criteria and scratching them off one by one

She is not all smiley now. Mr Red just said she looks nothing herself.

Yep. The reality finally sets in for JA.
Oh... this is a MURDER trial and I could be found guilty...
I thought this was just the JA show for the media.
Maybe I should be rethinking my giggle and smirk show?

Once Juan is done, will the Jury start their deliberations or will they all take a break until Monday ?:scared:

MC Superior Court ‏@courtpio 3h

Jurors will NOT deliberate on weekend. Court is closed on weekends. #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members