Closing arguments- thread #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jodi is toast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anybody sad that this has to end on a Fri. and we have to wait till next week for verdict? I don't think I'll survive weekend.
Notice they get their objections approved, but JSS denied a lot of KM's during N's CA. :banghead:

I want a t-shirt that says "don't cha know?"

I am laughing thinking about her in the interrogation with Det Flores asking What's his name. Flores says Juan Martinez ...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Flores gave her fair warning.

"You don't want him painting the picture."

Ahhh... Jodi knows best though.

"Something magical happened" giggle.

Once Juan is done, will the Jury start their deliberations or will they all take a break until Monday ?:scared:

They can't deliberate over the weekend - no security in the courthouse on weekends.

No, where did you get that idea?

I heard the same thing on the news early this AM. A female reporter said that as unusual as this case has been, there may be one MORE twist, if the Judge allows the DT to have the final say. I was WTHHHH???

Could be total BS, but I heard it too, clear as day.

I really like how he's talking to the jury, as opposed to KN who was talking AT the jury (from the limited amount of his droning I could tolerate).

Don't know why i just noticed the handle bar on the back of Jodi's head.

I have seen a few trials and this has got to be the best closing. Juan has done an amazing job bringing everything together and explaining exactly why Jodi is charged with murder 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487