Closing arguments- thread #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is 3:40 in Arizona- plenty of time to deliberate!

I can tell Juror 8 is sad he isn't getting to deliberate.

Group hug everyone!!:thewave:

Juan must be absolutely EXHAUSTED!
Four months on trial.
Years of dealing with this defendant and her defense team.

Ugh
JVM screaming live from in front if the courthouse.

Justice for Travis!!

Both premeditated murder and felony murder are first-degree murder. If six vote premeditated and the other six vote felony murder, then she will be convicted of first-degree murder. They don't have to have 12 for premeditated or 12 for felony. The vote can be split. You can't have 10-11 for 1st degree and 1-2 for 2nd degree or manslaughter, though.

This is one: Text BREAKING to 23765. It's CBS5 Arizona I believe, I think you also get other breaking news from the area as well.

Thank you so much! Can't wait to get the AZ breaking weather and traffic reports in Philly though

HH says JM back to being pitbull
JVM and her mouth are outside, camera panning on the group outside

Seal back up now, last shot of TA's sister still in tears. This poor family is probably so spent right now; nothing but sheer admiration for them being dignified and classy with that murderous snake right there.

Outside audience claps spontaneously for JM
Many critics of Nurmi's closing

Wow. Samantha looks broken. It's even more shocking when you compare her distress with Jodi's calm self.

And oh yeah, CEO looks pissed he can't be on that jury.

MikeGalanosHLN ‏@MikeGalanosHLN 18s

How angry are jurors 10, 17, and 15 in the #jodiarias case? You are on this case since January 2nd and now find out you are alternates?

Does anybody else just lose it when they show Travis's sisters cry?

It hurts me when watching other people cry

If the jury doesn't reach a verdict by the end of tonight, will they continue tomorrow?

I have to say I'm scared for the verdict. At time I'm not confident but others I just think about how Travis was killed. Please let the jury see the truth. I pray the jury comes back with a first degree verdict.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
verydemureverycute