Closing arguments- thread #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my, I'm so nervous. Raced home from work to hear the alternate selection. I missed Juan's last closing. How was it. I read some today on the board but hours in between. It sounded like Nurm was doing poorly then I came back and it sounded like he was doing well, then back to poorly. How did it go?? I'm so nervous.

I wish Juan would have spoken to the issue of why she waited to kill him.

But GREAT JOB Juan - Thank you.

OK...putting Arizona on notice RIGHT NOW!

KEEP YOUR HEADS ON STRAIGHT! No burning anything, no crashes, no murders...NOTHING!

Or you will have the entire country freaking out everytime they get a text!!!!!

In a little shocked Jodi didn't get a "headache" yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gavin ‏@cptgavin 3m

Uh oh the Jodi Arias jury finally has the case and the case junkies are now sitting on the edge of their chairs gnawing on their keyboards.

Imagine they all walk into the room, select a foreman and he/she says "We're all first degree, right?" "Yes." Done.

I don't think they will come back extremely quickly. They won't want to give an appeal issue as looking as if they didn't take the deliberation seriously.

EIGHT MEN, four women...:great::great: :dance: :dance:

I think that is fantastic. I think the men HATE her. And I think Nurmi really pissed off the men today. JMO

I don't really know what to do with myself right now.

:seeya: I don't know either ... lol !

IF I go take my evening nap, something will happen ...

IF I stay up and make some coffee, nothing will happen ...

:scared::scared::scared:

So now the jury has an hour and a half, it would be really great if they came back tonight!

Oh wow .. off to pick alternatives, a schedule and foreperson .. will we find out if they start on Monday today? Assume they will. Although I'd want to get into the jury room fast just to get a few things out of my system finally ..

Travis' family had earlier requested that everyone 'pray and fast' on Sunday. There is power in prayer. I hope that mods don't mind me saying this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV