DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Text alert???

Anyone?

Help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am using AZCENTRAL.COM/SMS/SIGNUP news alerts. They are the ones who do the live feed, and so far the text alerts have been working. Hoping they continue!

I can't believe Jodi actually Tebow'd at the end of Juan's closing. Tebowing won't help you now.

This is one: Text BREAKING to 23765. It's CBS5 Arizona I believe, I think you also get other breaking news from the area as well.

This is the one I am using and have gotten a text that it has gone to the Jurors

Both premeditated murder and felony murder are first-degree murder. If six vote premeditated and the other six vote felony murder, then she will be convicted of first-degree murder. They don't have to have 12 for premeditated or 12 for felony. The vote can be split. You can't have 10-11 for 1st degree and 1-2 for 2nd degree or manslaughter, though.

I thought Juan explained it differently, one could vote for both if they wanted, you can have 12 for each. I took it to mean you could premeditate a felony murder. But it was confusing (I havent seen todays testimony, I'm talking about what Juan said yesterday)

OK...putting Arizona on notice RIGHT NOW!

KEEP YOUR HEADS ON STRAIGHT! No burning anything, no crashes, no murders...NOTHING!

Or you will have the entire country freaking out everytime they get a text!!!!!

I'm just gonna destroy my liver.

Imagine they all walk into the room, select a foreman and he/she says "We're all first degree, right?" "Yes." Done.

Wouldn't that be wonderful if they came back with a Guilty of Murder 1 tonight?

Text alert???

Anyone?

Help!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Text BREAKING to 23765

It's CBS 5. I did it yesterday and just got a text: Jurors get case in murder trial of Jodi Arias, charged in death of ex-boyfriend, Travis Alexander.

The 4:30 deadline was only for Jodi during the trial so I wonder how late they can deliberate tonight before they have to leave the courthouse.

Does anyone know?

Mark Eiglarsh ‏@MarkEiglarsh 2m
+
First thing the Jodi Arias jurors will say is: "Fog?" That will be followed by thunderous laughter. Nevertheless, they will make us wait.

I don't want the jury to return in one hour, and I doubt very much they will. A hurry jury is one with no credibility in their verdict. Better to take the time to do their solemn duty in a death penalty case, to discuss and review, and to get it right.

I have faith in this jury and faith that they will find her guilty of 1st degree murder. Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday is soon enough to hear Travis Alexander vindicated, and JA on her way to doom.

Hi guys can anyone tell me is the judge gonna come back and say the jury schedule if they don't return a verdict today? Or is she only going to come back in once the verdict is ready??? I"m so nervous!!

The jury starts deliberating now! I had no idea they would deliberate at all today!

I dont know if they will deliberate now. Tbey will pick a foreperson and go over a schdule and make sure everyone understands instructions. May not have enough time for actual deliberations.

Do you think she sees the writing on the wall?
JodiArias_zpscfd89b77.png

I'm a mess here now. I don't just see this verdict as the fate of that horrid killer. It will be a statement that Travis Victor Alexander's life MATTERED. That is what this jury needs to tell the world!

I wish Juan had said this. I don't think he said enough about how great Travis was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rythmico