Closing arguments- thread #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh no ponytail was important. Should I be worried?? Someone calm me down please

The one I did hours of contemplation about as to their target is gone. First time I've cried in four months. :)

Angelina, thanks so much for saying that, now I'm crying too--I can't even imagine the emotional toll this has taken on the Alexander Family. I pray that justice is swift.

I don't think so. The alternate male is the one who required a hearing device and sounds older than a wrestler ;) I just heard the description on HLN.

it was 10, 15, and 17.. Definately pony tail, barb and the one that used headphones..

I'm worried about the men! They could have gotten lost in Jodi Ann Arias' fog! She freaking stared them down with gusto.

Yeah but they will be in touch with how it is possible to keep seeing a woman for the sex though the relationship is horrid. And she did kill a man.

This is it guys :) This is what we've all been waiting for. I pray this jury does the right thing for the true victim, Travis Alexander, and his family. I'll keep checking back here to see if anything has changed. I hope you all have a very peaceful Friday night!

They stayed until after 8 pm earlier this week; they were willing to stick to an hour lunch break --- to me, they are done, finished with this case and they want to go home and take a nice, long shower. IMO, they will stay late tonight and return with a verdict. (I can hope, can't I?)

Yeah but the judge had to especially advise the court staff to stay late for that (sorry, just call me the dream killer).

Let's review what we know while waiting for a verdict:

1. Incredibly strong evidence;
2. Brilliant prosecutor with excellent closing;
3. Unlikable defendant who obsessively lies and takes pictures of her crime;
4. Extremely likable victim;
5. Clear jury instructions with evidence supporting 1st degree;
6. Sharp jury who paid attention.

Folks, we are going into this the strongest I have ever seen. I couldn't feel any better about how this was wrapped up. The law and facts are on our side. I believe the jury will do the right thing.

I'm worried about the men! They could have gotten lost in Jodi Ann Arias' fog! She freaking stared them down with gusto.

I'm not! I think they will know all the stuff about Travis is BS. I don't know many men who don't like sex, phone sex, fantasies and MMA. I am glad there are men who can sit back and say "this is normal behavior" or " I have done this, enjoyed this and I am not abusive".

If the jury doesn't reach a verdict by the end of tonight, will they continue tomorrow?

MC Superior Court@courtpio

Jurors will NOT deliberate on weekend. Court is closed on weekends. #JodiArias

Wouldn't that be wonderful if they came back with a Guilty of Murder 1 tonight?

That is in fact an actual possibility, and I would not be too surprised if that were to happen. What a wonderful weekend to be had!!!!!!

I thought Juan explained it differently, one could vote for both if they wanted, you can have 12 for each. I took it to mean you could premeditate a felony murder. But it was confusing (I havent seen todays testimony, I'm talking about what Juan said yesterday)

You are both actually saying the same thing. ;)

more pictures from afternoon closing - defense

#1 Travis
#2 Sister doesn't believe Nurmi
#3 Jodi already bored...

Juan - Rebuttal Closing

#4 Juan - how talking about the killing - Jodi writing not paying attention (again!)

Attachments

• Travis.jpg
    Travis.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 37
  • Sister doesnt believe Nurmi.jpg
    Sister doesnt believe Nurmi.jpg
    46.9 KB · Views: 82
  • Jodi already bored reading.jpg
    Jodi already bored reading.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 64
  • Juan now talking about killing Jodi busy writing.jpg
    Juan now talking about killing Jodi busy writing.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 66
I have had a blue paper clip in my hand during the judges last reading there. I clipped it on my clothes and will NOT take it off even if I have clip it to every shirt I wear from here on til verdict...I don't have any blue ribbons =/ In the shower it will be on the soap dish!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aknittedfrenzy