Closing arguments- thread #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh we're back in court and Nurmi is making issue of something...
Jodi approaching JSS>

I am still at work and I cannot stop crying .
I remember that long wait on a cold concrete bench in a
Closed courthouse for our verdict.
My tears are for Travis and his family and the families
Of all those victims of senseless muders.
I know there are others on here right now who are having
Painful memories of their wait for justice.
My loved ones murderer sits in Angola Prison doing
LWOP for her senseless murder.
It doesnt ease the pain of missing her, but we have the
Satisfaction of knowing that he is paying for what he did
To her.
I pray that Travis's loved ones get the justice they deserve.
God bless them all.

showing courtroom on HLN Jodi is at the bench with attorneys and guard.

HLN showing attorneys and Jodi at the bench talking to the judge.

Whew......I am taking a deep breath and the waiting begins

Does anyone know of any verdict text alerts?
Sorry if this has already been answered but a very kind WSer told me last night to text 23765 and type in breaking You will get a confirmation. When the trial is done and you want to stop you just type in stop. I already had been live streaming with this CBS5 site. Hope that helps.

How long are those jury instructions? Didn't the judge read it to them? They better not take more than 15 minutes. Choose a fore person quickly too. Do it all in less than 25 so we can get to it!

The judge said they can make their own schedule & to let her know what that schedule

Really not looking forward to being stuck on HLN while we wait for this... too many TH's and JVM.... just shhhhhhh!

Didn't you get the memo? ... JVM will show up at your door screaming into a microphone. Brace yourself.

Sitting here reading these pages, praying continuously, and came across this post and laughed till I was crying. Thanks for the laugh, I think we all needed it!

Wild About Trial ‏@WildAboutTrial 12m
Final jury consists of 8 men and 4 females. Don't expect a verdict until Monday next week at the earliest. Thanks for following!

The truth is interesting and what it does to people. There is such a difference between the pros and the DT. I can't explain it. The energy is just...different. Maybe its because it is just sooooo obvious what is truth and what isn't in this case? There are no smoke and mirrors with the pros.

And in another jump, I don't know this family but watching footage of TA...and realizing that he isn't here. He is not in that courtroom, it is JM, Detective Flores, his family. He isn't here. He is gone. I don't get really emotionally invested in trials....it is safer that way. But something about TA has hit me...maybe its because we had similar upbringing in some ways, being naiive with the opposite sex, being clueless in that area, thinking the best of people in when we shouldn't. I see myself in so many ways...and it is odd that only now is it hitting me. In social service fields...if you are a therapist, or a counselor, or any sort of caregiver you must be careful of boundaries and when something starts hitting you too hard you have to take a time out and maybe even get off the case. I have had only one (so far) patient I had to avoid being a caregiver for because I was seeing me as a child in this patient (it was a child as well).

In this case I have avoided that so much...because I saw a lot of me in what is known of TA. And now, towards the end...I see that I wasn't quite as vigilant because now it is hitting me. Seeing that recently released post-mortem of his face started it. Now seeing today's ending argument...made it hit even more. Time to go eat some hummus and kombucha and regroup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darla4