DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alternate jurors are circled in green.

n12xav.jpg

user54959_pic14763_1362788017.jpg

I wish Juan had said this. I don't think he said enough about how great Travis was.

Wolfie, I asked a question similar to this of our esteemed lawyers and, Juan isn't allowed to speak of what a great and good person Travis was - that would come in via victim impact before sentencing. Hope that helps.

10.Barb-Female, 40's, has the "sexy librarian" look, wearing a form fitting sweater, slender build and voluptuous. If ANYONE on the jury is offended by disparaging comments regarding breast augmentation, my guess is it would be her. She is the only juror I couldn't see very clearly; just when she entered and exited the courtroom and when I stretched up out of my seat to gawk at her.
I called this lady "Plain Jane" She was very hard to see from where I was, but I could tell she was taking notes quite a bit.

15.Elderly Man-This man is definitely the oldest juror, he occasionally uses the headphones to listen to the proceedings that Jodie's Auntie uses.
I called him "Captain" He has a very intense gaze. It's hard to describe but he gives off a stubborn and no bs vibe. Maybe ex military or something?

17.Pony Tail-Young girl, pony tail, plain, pony tail and sweats.
I called her frumpy lady. Not in a rude way... it's just the word that came to mind. Very plain. She took a lot of notes.

From our court reporters observation

I don't know any of you....so why is it that there is NO place I would rather be right now than here with ALL of you???

This is very sobering. It is not over yet. The real anxiety starts now. No celebrating.Yet? Justice For Travis.

:grouphug:
I can't stop crying. It's finally in the jury's hands, and the DT can't hurt this family any more. I need a hug :cry:.
:smooch:

.. :grouphug: .. :grouphug: .. :grouphug: ..

:rings:

:juanettes::juanettes::juanettes::juanettes:​

MikeGalanosHLN ‏@MikeGalanosHLN 18s

How angry are jurors 10, 17, and 15 in the #jodiarias case? You are on this case since January 2nd and now find out you are alternates?

Furious! I know... It happened to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Juan Rocks!!!

[video=youtube;17HRV8k1YMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17HRV8k1YMw[/video]

Metallica - For Whom the Bell Tolls...

we needed the women!!!!

I have mixed emotions about that. A lot of time men do not believe anything unless there is supporting evidence which is good and woman tend to get into the drama aspect of it and may believe the abuse crap.

I just hope all of those who are on the jury will apply the facts and the law and come back with Murder 1 and Felony Murder.

IMO

I'm not! I think they will know all the stuff about Travis is BS. I don't know many men who don't like sex, phone sex, fantasies and MMA. I am glad there are men who can sit back and say "this is normal behavior" or " I have done this, enjoyed this and I am not abusive".

The men I know see right through her, I am not worried at all about any of the men.

Cannot believe we are this close to a verdict. I honestly don't see them going over 5 yours.

Juan KILLED it this afternoon!

I did not like some of Juan's final closing. He mischaracterized Jodi's statements about the left finger. She never said that she injured it while stabbing Travis. It reflects badly on him to stoop that low. She was tripped up under cross, merely saying "yes" to the question about sustaining the ring finger injury on June 4th. That's it. Sadly, he didn't even have to mischaracterize it, just point out that she told Flores that the finger was injured on the day she killed Travis. That's all he needed to undermine her account about breaking her finger, as it contradicts her account on the stand.

His theory of the crime regarding the stabbing and ceiling pic is ridiculous. You exit the bathroom with the camera in hand to obtain the knife and then come back with the camera in still hand and then proceed to stab him? That stretches credulity to its extreme. He could have said that AFTER the ceiling pic, she exited the bathroom and dropped the camera down the hallway as she went for the knife or gun and then returned to the bathroom to kill him. This theory explains how the camera ended up down the hallway. It's far more plausible. I hope a juror isn't going to think, "well that theory of his is absurd and Jodi's does make more sense, so she must be telling the truth".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aebuser