Closing arguments- thread #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I though earlier I saw there was a number to receive a text message when the jury is finished deliberating. Does anyone know what that number is?

If you told me months and months ago that I would hear sexual terms, sexual acts involving candy, and other inappropriate sex stuff that this court case has brought to light, and NOT be embarrassed, I would have accused you of lying. I am numb and this type of talk no longer shocks me.

Doesn't JA have to go to a holding cell to wait for the verdict?

Imagine they all walk into the room, select a foreman and he/she says "We're all first degree, right?" "Yes." Done.

Not so subtle manipulation...

Jury's leaving while Jodi is standing behind Willmott...Jodi sidesteps from behind so the jury can see her better - and stares them down the whole time.

i feel like a huge weight has been lifted from me.

i'm confident in this verdict. never saw a stronger case, really.

Lots of people out there generally curious but they’re not heavily invested and didn't follow every aspect and they can walk away from their monitors or tv at any time and leave it behind.

But those who have experienced the nightmare of a loved one murdered, it’s so personal and raw. Its like we owe it to them to hold vigil through this horror show.

No one wants to ever know what the Alexanders feel but there but for the grace of God …

To whatever higher power you embrace, please take a moment during this long wait and ask for grace for Travis.

Bump.

I so miss you guys today!!:seeya:

I'm at work and have only been able to see about 10 minutes total. Bad, huh?

Ditto. Darn work gettin in thaa way.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Willmott looks pizzed with the alternates..

YEA...... Bravo JUAN!!!!!!
Lets see.....
Choose Foreperson,
Go over instructions
Vote
Notify Judge
Sup Sup Supper Time!!!

I give it 2 hrs till a verdict.....

So someone start a verdict poll - when will they reach it? I say Wednesday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro