CNN News 1/1/09 (Videos Of Show Included)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When CA and GA went to Cali and had that interview....GA looked like he was going to puke any sec he was going to loose it....he was sooo transparent.....I remember the talks on the threads...like something is up....and then Caylee is found!!

When CA and GA went to Cali and had that interview....GA looked like he was going to puke any sec he was going to loose it....he was sooo transparent.....I remember the talks on the threads...like something is up....and then Caylee is found!!

My husband saw the LKL interview too. He's not immersed in this case like I am. His attitude when he saw GA was "that poor dad. He's really torn up."

That's the view from an outsider. I feel the same way. Whether he knows something or not, my heart still goes out to the guy. CA too, despite her craziness.

I'm with you on this. I think George and especially Cindy have been muddying the waters in this investigation, and even outright lied to LE, but I don't think they knew where Caylee's body was until she was officially found, or Lee, either.
To me, the only mysteries I have is how Caylee was killed, and how Casey got ZFG information. I think Casey acted alone, it wasn't an accident, and no one, much less legions, helped her play hide and seek with the remains of a didn't-quite-make-it-to-three little girl.
Lanie

Great to know there are a few posters who feel the way I do. I don't believe the big conspiracy theories either. In fact, I'll go out on a limb and say JB had nothing to do with the videotaping!

Someone quoted that maybe GA could have moved the body on another thread. I dont see this possible. Because the news Media was on them 24/7. But I do recall a few days there that GA was Missing. No sign of GA.
Just say that the Body was found by GA in Oct. He tipped the Meter Reader or somebody did to call LE and have them Check out this area. They never did. GA knowing Caylees body was out there. He could have gone back and wrapped the Body in duct tape and trash bags to keep the bugs off of her and keep the birds from trying to peck.
Then he waits, and waits. No search of the area. They tip JB where the body may be he sends a PI out there and while video taping they find a body. The Meter Reader is alerted again to call LE again. (NO SEARCH). Then the Meter Reader calls again and says I have found a BODY to get them out there. But GA would have been smart enough to get rid of DUCT TAPE AND TRASH BAGS.

interesting, this would really make sense, or something along these lines

T Black also did an "oopise" on national tv when he made a comment about the Anthony's suffering the death of a grand daughter and the possible loss of their daughter.or words to that efect.

Now we have another defense team player PI that "somehow" knew where they should be looking for remains...and admitting it to LP.

MN resigns tactfully, but with obvious contempt for casey.

The Anthonys obviously deteriorate at this time.
Then fly to Ca, just before the body is found and reported.
Dream Team signs on
There are NO visitations between casey and her family.
Lee refuses DNA without a warrant.
Lee destroys memorials.

They all lawyer -up , no more cameos.
No profound displays of grief, or screams for justice for the killer.
Immunity is sought.

This all happened within a few weeks .It reeks of a cover-up.
IF casey were innocent, and the Anthonys were honest... no immunity would be needed at all.:bang:

This summary sure points to innocence on the part of all of the Anthonys, doesn't it? :waitasec:

My husband saw the LKL interview too. He's not immersed in this case like I am. His attitude when he saw GA was "that poor dad. He's really torn up."

That's the view from an outsider. I feel the same way. Whether he knows something or not, my heart still goes out to the guy. CA too, despite her craziness.

NG's show last night was about the first 24 hours of the Caylee case. They replayed the interviews and my attitude toward both Anthony parents softened somewhat.

Cindy was legitimately freaked out when she called 911 the second time about Caylee missing. I really don't think she knew anything or was involved in any coverup at that time.

In George's interview, he was candid and seemed well aware of what was happening. He seemed determined to get to the truth- definitely perplexed and knew nothing more than he said- but you could tell he knew something was horribly wrong.

Lee was a little more calculating- he was dispassionate and seemed very scripted, careful about what he said.

My theory- between the 911 calls Casey confided in Lee. Parents remained in the dark.

In the coming days, Lee confided in Cindy and kept George in the dark. This put Cindy on the defensive and she wanted to cloud the evidence with her lies.

I don't know what George really knows- somehow I think he doesn't know the whole story but he knows there are things they know that he doesn't.

Cindy is definitely the ringmaster here.

JMHO.

A couple of things that I take from all of this.

- We now have a real clear idea of what drove MN into leaving the case. It isn't that the A's would be implicated in some way. That is why they have a defense attorney, that is his job. It is more that they were taking a continuing active role in something that benefited KC's defense, but put themselves in legal jeopardy, against his firm and clear advise. A PI in the A's employ going to film the scene is very very disturbing.

- Regardless of what the PI's say, my deep suspicion is that they went to film that site in november, not to find Caylee, but rather to deliberately NOT find Caylee there. They knew where she had been diposed of, at least roughly, and they were making JB and/or the A's a film that specifically did not show the remains in that area in order to keep reasonable doubt alive. It is obvious that if PI's in the employ of JB and the A's were in that area filming a month before the body was found, and it was the only area they filmed, that somebody had some very very specific information.

- The only source of that information ultimately is KC. And the fact that it was used in such a manner makes for a pretty strong case that those conversations are no longer priveleged. Actually JB's request for a special master is even more damning. he is essentially claiming that the PI's actions were the result of information from priveleged conversations. Which means that his client definately told him where the body was prior to November 15. It gets into a real grey and ethically unclear area. Unfortunately part of this may eventually work to KC's benefit. This weird crossing over of PI's between JB and the A's, and the questions about who is doing what work for who, and what they are trying to mask by it? Are probably the strongest openings for an argument about incompetant or insufficient defense. If JB knew of the site,a nd comunicated it to the PI, and if the intent was to mask the PI's continued employ under the A's, and to generate a tape of the area that specifically did not show the remains, well before the remains were independently located, then it is dancing dangerously close to fabricating evidence.

The A's were on LKL talking about a live sighting of Caylee at the mall in Orlando and a restaurant in CA the day before Caylee was found.Their spokesperson continually refered to the girl in the picture from the mall. If they actually knew where she was :furious:

In the A's defense, no one knew for sure it was Caylee until the DNA results came back.

The video existing is now questionable... D Casey is on the record saying that the guy that claimed to have the video doesn't even work for him, and is now saying the video doesn't exist because he (dude that took the video) taped over it. D Casey admits going to that area to check it out... and his reasoning is logical, in my eyes. HE did take pictures and he did turn them over to the A's attorney.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

In his interview,,,, DC said that his reason for going to the location was to see if it's true a place where KC hung out as a teen,,,,the reporter asked him ,,, what kind of things would prove that,,,,,he said you'd look for "beer bottles"... I don't get it why he'd know to go there,,,unless,,,,, he was told information,,,, about that area,,,(body)

Also,,,, the other PI ,,, IMO either was hired by KC's attorney,,, or he showed up like he said,,,,,, and offered his services,,,,,,,then followed DC to the site.

IMO,,,obviously Hoover has or had information on that video he made of DC or why else would DC be soooo persistant to contact him,,,,, (tried to contact him 40 times). Makes me think D Casey knows that Hoover has something.

A couple of things that I take from all of this.

- We now have a real clear idea of what drove MN into leaving the case. It isn't that the A's would be implicated in some way. That is why they have a defense attorney, that is his job. It is more that they were taking a continuing active role in something that benefited KC's defense, but put themselves in legal jeopardy, against his firm and clear advise. A PI in the A's employ going to film the scene is very very disturbing.

- Regardless of what the PI's say, my deep suspicion is that they went to film that site in november, not to find Caylee, but rather to deliberately NOT find Caylee there. They knew where she had been diposed of, at least roughly, and they were making JB and/or the A's a film that specifically did not show the remains in that area in order to keep reasonable doubt alive. It is obvious that if PI's in the employ of JB and the A's were in that area filming a month before the body was found, and it was the only area they filmed, that somebody had some very very specific information.

- The only source of that information ultimately is KC. And the fact that it was used in such a manner makes for a pretty strong case that those conversations are no longer priveleged. Actually JB's request for a special master is even more damning. he is essentially claiming that the PI's actions were the result of information from priveleged conversations. Which means that his client definately told him where the body was prior to November 15. It gets into a real grey and ethically unclear area. Unfortunately part of this may eventually work to KC's benefit. This weird crossing over of PI's between JB and the A's, and the questions about who is doing what work for who, and what they are trying to mask by it? Are probably the strongest openings for an argument about incompetant or insufficient defense. If JB knew of the site,a nd comunicated it to the PI, and if the intent was to mask the PI's continued employ under the A's, and to generate a tape of the area that specifically did not show the remains, well before the remains were independently located, then it is dancing dangerously close to fabricating evidence.

However, if two responding police officers missed finding the body then it is reasonable to assume the PI also missed it. I wonder if the As or JB had the MRs tips from August and were doing their own investigation so that is why the PI was also at the same site.

I am not a fan of the A's, it really does bother me that DC and his investigators may have been taking money to search for an alive Caylee, but obviously not looking for one. There was no way that Caylee was hanging out at Kio's spot waiting for someone to find her. And despite what DC said about being positive Caylee was alive, he had to know that wasn't true and he was lying about their being solid leads.

IMO, it's possible that DC was simply hired to keep the idea Caylee was alive going at the request of Baez and to put doubt into the minds of potential jurors.

Bold by me: If that is the case, JB better start looking for a new career because he will be losing his short-lived license as an attorney.

JB may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but even he knows or should have been told by his other expert attorneys that he cannot use that defense if he has/had PRIOR knowledge Caylee had passed.

What I think the As would get in the most trouble for is falsifying sitings in order to perserve a reasonable doubt among the public.

Bold by me: If that is the case, JB better start looking for a new career because he will be losing his short-lived license as an attorney.

JB may not be the sharpest knife in the drawer, but even he knows or should have been told by his other expert attorneys that he cannot use that defense if he has/had PRIOR knowledge Caylee had passed.

I agree with you that even though JB does not have an obligation to report to LE where the body is located he cannot do something like create a video of the spot to show the body is not there. That is 100% unethical. However, I don't think we should assume that JB is unethical just because he is defending KC. There sure seems to be a lot of people on here who dislike defense attorneys. They are not all bad. :)

His explanation for checking out this site borders on silly and I don't buy it for one second. He is back-peddling so fast, he tripped himself up, IMO.

Kind of ironic, the defense was jumping up and down because they weren't allowed into the crime scene while it WAS being investigated, when in fact, they seem to have been aware of this location before the investigators.

Also leaves one to get a better understanding of the hue and cry to be present during the identification of what was then "small skeletal remains."

I don't necessary think the PI had "inside" information from JB or KC. It has already been stated that most parent's who kill their children dispose of them close to their home. I think someone quoted 80%. I will have to go back to look up, but my point is why not look close to her house. KC even said it to her brother "look close and place that are familiar to our family. I don't think you have to have inside information to look around corner from the As house in a swampy area.

However, if two responding police officers missed finding the body then it is reasonable to assume the PI also missed it. I wonder if the As or JB had the MRs tips from August and were doing their own investigation so that is why the PI was also at the same site.

warbuckle, that makes an iota of sense in all this confusion and madness. If true, then who knows where LP has been getting his version of the events (LP's version is FAR from clear, by the way).

His explanation for checking out this site borders on silly and I don't buy it for one second. He is back-peddling so fast, he tripped himself up, IMO.

Kind of ironic, the defense was jumping up and down because they weren't allowed into the crime scene while it WAS being investigated, when in fact, they seem to have been aware of this location before the investigators.

Also leaves one to get a better understanding of the hue and cry to be present during the identification of what was then "small skeletal remains."

I agree about DC's explanation, he looked like that cat that had just swallowed the canary when he said he was trying to verify it being a teen hangout. I literally LOL'ed.
What bearing could a teenage hangout possibly have on this case?
They didn't bother looking months ago when Kio made her statement.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back