Found Deceased CO - Adam Gilbertson, 29, Denver, 14 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I believe gentle souls recognize gentle souls. What you see in Adam is also in you. Sleep well, my friend.

Thank you, you made my night. I recognize another gentle soul, and that would be you. Have a great night friend.

One more idea, Steelslady...definitely send a copy to any LGBT community organizations in his area. Adam's case is relevant and transcends. Awareness is key!

Interesting new post from a member on the Find Adam FB page. We're all obviously not alone in feeling the way we do. I'm not going to just assume someone from this thread posted it.

Interesting new post from a member on the Find Adam FB page. We're all obviously not alone in feeling the way we do. I'm not going to just assume someone from this thread posted it.

The family needs to be more active on that page. They need to interact more with folks that are in that area. What about his friends out there- aren't any of them searching for him, or getting searches planned? What about his co-workers? To an outsider, it's like he barely existed out there, which we know isn't the case. Why aren't these people more vocal?

The family needs to be more active on that page. They need to interact more with folks that are in that area. What about his friends out there- aren't any of them searching for him, or getting searches planned? What about his co-workers? To an outsider, it's like he barely existed out there, which we know isn't the case. Why aren't these people more vocal?

I agree! There were complete strangers on the FB page posting contact links to news stations and various ways to reach the media about the story. None of the family even re-posted the info, so those original posts with the links were buried. Why were they not on the news pleading for Adam to be found? Why were the police not on the news discussing what they knew and what was going on??

Where is LE?!! I'm not buying the whole "LE is on top of it!! They're being quiet because they're on the case!! It's just like Taylor Wright! " Um, NO. Not even close. I'll eat my hat if this is the case, but right now I don't believe that for one second.

I agree! There were complete strangers on the FB page posting contact links to news stations and various ways to reach the media about the story. None of the family even re-posted the info, so those original posts with the links were buried. Why were they not on the news pleading for Adam to be found? Why were the police not on the news discussing what they knew and what was going on??

Where is LE?!! I'm not buying the whole "LE is on top of it!! They're being quiet because they're on the case!! It's just like Taylor Wright! " Um, NO. Not even close. I'll eat my hat if this is the case, but right now I don't believe that for one second.
Why not ask the family?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Many people have asked. Part of the problem is that they don't answer the questions over there.
I find that odd. I was thinking maybe AG was something of a loner with a very small circle of friends? But then I saw the FB page with tons of comments from concerned friends and acquaintances. Which is it????

After several posts on his FB page asking questions this afternoon, the admin simply posted a link to the missing adam website "http://helpfindadam.com/" in response.

That's IT. No explanations, no questions answered, nothing. Just the link.

I'm a Denver resident and I've been following this story for a few weeks now, and decided to sign up to this site after seeing this thread. I stumbled across a local FOX story that said his cell phone was still transmitting in the neighborhood around his home 7 hours after he left Syntax. The strange thing is, he left Syntax and went the opposite direction of his home (travelling west, instead of east).

I hate to be negative, but I am worried he may be in the Platte. Sadly, it wouldn't be the first time something like this has happened (link, link2, link3). There are a lot of wooded areas along the river that are kind of "claimed" by homeless encampments. It would be fairly easy for some one to walk over there and disappear, if they chose to. Or be taken over there, against their will.

I think that stretch of the river should be searched, from Alameda down to Evans or Dartmouth.

Latest information from the Help Find Adam Facebook Page:

"Attention all:

There will be an organized search party for Adam Ronald Gilbertson on Saturday, January 13, 2018 from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. in Denver, CO. Please join us if you are willing and able to join the search. If you choose to join us, please be prepared to be on your feet for up to six hours. This may not be for everyone and if you are looking to help in other ways we are always looking for folks to distribute flyers and help share on social media. We appreciate any willing volunteers to join us on foot to search for our beloved, son, brother, cousin, uncle, nephew, and friend.

Adam went missing early in the morning on December 15 at 12:53 a.m. He was last seen alone, leaving Syntax Physic Opera at 554 South Broadway in Denver, CO. Adam is so loved and we, the family, are desperate for any information leading to his whereabouts.

For more information about Adam and his case see www.helpfindadam.com or like and follow our facebook page Find Adam Ronald Gilbertson.

Search Party Information:
When: Saturday, January 13, 2018 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. (please be prompt)
Where: The meeting place will be announced by Thursday, January 11 at 12N, please follow this event page for meeting location information.
What to bring: Wear good walking shoes and dress for the elements (warm jacket, long pants, hat, gloves,etc) – The weather looks decent as of now, 40’s and partly cloudy. Bring a backpack and some drinking water, maybe some protein bars or other snacks.

Please RSVP. We need an idea of how many to expect and prepare for. Also, we will be making a list on that day to document everyone heading out to search.
This search party is subject to change based on weather or any new information we receive between now and Saturday, so please follow our page and this event invite for any changes and the updated location information.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give to us at this time. Please share with your friends."

Almost a month later... I’m afraid that they probably trusted law-enforcement to do their job. And now they are finally taking things into their own hands. I’m so sad it’s taken this long for them to do an organized search.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest information from the Help Find Adam Facebook Page:

"Attention all:

There will be an organized search party for Adam Ronald Gilbertson on Saturday, January 13, 2018 from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. in Denver, CO. Please join us if you are willing and able to join the search. If you choose to join us, please be prepared to be on your feet for up to six hours. This may not be for everyone and if you are looking to help in other ways we are always looking for folks to distribute flyers and help share on social media. We appreciate any willing volunteers to join us on foot to search for our beloved, son, brother, cousin, uncle, nephew, and friend.

Adam went missing early in the morning on December 15 at 12:53 a.m. He was last seen alone, leaving Syntax Physic Opera at 554 South Broadway in Denver, CO. Adam is so loved and we, the family, are desperate for any information leading to his whereabouts.

For more information about Adam and his case see www.helpfindadam.com or like and follow our facebook page Find Adam Ronald Gilbertson.

Search Party Information:
When: Saturday, January 13, 2018 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. (please be prompt)
Where: The meeting place will be announced by Thursday, January 11 at 12N, please follow this event page for meeting location information.
What to bring: Wear good walking shoes and dress for the elements (warm jacket, long pants, hat, gloves,etc) – The weather looks decent as of now, 40’s and partly cloudy. Bring a backpack and some drinking water, maybe some protein bars or other snacks.

Please RSVP. We need an idea of how many to expect and prepare for. Also, we will be making a list on that day to document everyone heading out to search.
This search party is subject to change based on weather or any new information we receive between now and Saturday, so please follow our page and this event invite for any changes and the updated location information.

Thank you in advance for any help you can give to us at this time. Please share with your friends."
[emoji813]️ Steelslady [emoji813]️

Many of us have been posting, messaging, and begging them to do this since the day he went missing.

Many of us have been posting, messaging, and begging them to do this since the day he went missing.

I'm sorry. I hope I didn't offend by omission. I particularly connect with Steelslady. I totally appreciate all you WS-ers. Best community to be found, hands down.

Sorry. I meant something along the lines of, "Sending love to Steelslady"...in relief of all the efforts that are coming together. This is such a special case to her.

This is a special case to a lot of us. Perhaps I don’t come off as sweetly as some, and I’m a bit rough around the edges, but I care deeply about this case :( And I may not be as as gentle and eloquent as our lovely Steeleslady, (Hugs!) but I have reached out to the family, written news stations, Denver PD, and local Denver politicians. I’ve been trying to do what I can. I apologize if I have been coming across in a bad way - it’s only because the lack of attention and information for sweet Adam has me cranky and frustrated.

This is a special case to a lot of us. Perhaps I don’t come off as sweetly as some, and I’m a bit rough around the edges, but I care deeply about this case :( And I may not be as as gentle and eloquent as our lovely Steeleslady, (Hugs!) but I have reached out to the family, written news stations, Denver PD, and local Denver politicians. I’ve been trying to do what I can. I apologize if I have been coming across in a bad way - it’s only because the lack of attention and information for sweet Adam has me cranky and frustrated.

[emoji813]️ anonypotomous [emoji813]️ You be You! (I sincerely mean that) Adam needs You exactly as You are. Keep fighting for him!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imdoey
Back