Found Deceased CO - Adam Gilbertson, 29, Denver, 14 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ok, the news I'm watching says there is another body in the Platte River, near where Adam went missing.

What the heck? I just left them at 3, after 100 people were searching since 10 am. with nothing significant found. But, I see the news story you are talking about

What the heck? I just left them at 3, after 100 people were searching since 10 am. with nothing significant found. But, I see the news story you are talking about

Strange, isn't it? God Bless you for searching, I am sure Adam's family appreciated all of you wonderful volunteers coming out today.

That's REALLY close to where he was last seen..

19 minutes on foot from the Ace Hardware -which I believe, is either next door to or across the street from the parking lot where they set up the search command center- to where the body was found :(.

The body could have floated, of course, but it appears one would have to cross a bridge (is it a pedesatrian bridge?) in order to get to the side of the river where the body was found ... :(:

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Ace...c7f1038b94547:0x8d560cefc3fdacc2!3e2?hl=en-us

It's sad no matter who it is. Someone's child, brother...but there has to be some peace to find them rather than never know like we see so often

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

LE say it’s an adult male probably been in the river for some time. No other details at this time.
https://www.facebook.com/fox31denver/videos/10156189460316600/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That would be so strange- the day that his family has a search, and his body possibly is found. Oh, man- on one hand, you would rather that the family get an answer as to what happened to him, but on the other hand, it's heartbreaking to know that this could be the sad outcome. No matter who they person is, may the rest in peace, same with the other victim found today.

That would be so strange- the day that his family has a search, and his body possibly is found. Oh, man- on one hand, you would rather that the family get an answer as to what happened to him, but on the other hand, it's heartbreaking to know that this could be the sad outcome. No matter who they person is, may the rest in peace, same with the other victim found today.
It was a searcher that found the body and called police

My group was searching north of this location. Perhaps another group searching south found him. I am heartsick

WHY do so many young men end up in the water at night? :( It's getting so bad, that it's the first thing we all think - "search bodies of water!"

Was LE involved AT ALL? This search should have been done three weeks ago!

It was a searcher that found the body and called police

Thanks. Heartbreaking. I feel for the searcher, it isn't easy finding someone that has passed away, especially one that has been there for awhile. Prayers for the searcher.

My group was searching north of this location. Perhaps another group searching south found him. I am heartsick

I am so sorry. I have done several searches myself, and it is devastating that they are found passed on, but please remember something, hun- thanks to you wonderful people that went out today, you gave more than just your time, help, and heart- you gave them support and peace of mind, just by being there. That means more than you will ever know to the family. Hugs to you, and obviously you all did a phenomenal job today, because whether or not this is Adam- thanks to all of you, some family out there now knows that their loved one has been finally found and can finally grieve their lost loved one.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back