Found Deceased CO - Adam Gilbertson, 29, Denver, 14 Dec 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My top search vector would be all abandoned buildings within a 1/2 mile radius of where the subject was last seen. I imagine him being ceremonial with his candle and then just falling asleep in the freezing building, which apparently is a dozy, oddly warming experience. We lose many homeless this way seeking shelter.
Buildings, abandoned buildings, basements.

Find Adam Ronald Gilbertson
22 mins · Denver, CO ·
Friends who searched today, we have a room reserved at the Blue Bonnet at 457 South Broadway. We invite you to join us when your search group is complete.
Many thanks to everyone who came out today. It was overwhelming to see the outpouring of support from so many. I believe the number of folks who assisted in the search was around 130.

https://www.facebook.com/findadamronaldgilbertson/

Breaking. Reports of a body found in S Platte River near Alameda and Broadway.

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

Breaking. Reports of a body found in S Platte River near Alameda and Broadway.

I just checked the FB page for Adam- there were searchers in that area. I wonder if they found him themselves?

That's weird...I'm watching it on facebook live right now

I'm getting an error message:

"The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may be broken or expired, or you may not have permission to view this page"

Please please please keep us updated. Been following every day from Canada.

Facebook live just ended. Reporter was going to find a police spokesperson he said. Unknown if male or female or who discovered it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230
Back