Found Deceased CO - Adam Gilbertson, 29, Denver, 14 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don't think the "gay" factor is even in play here. We're sitting up here in Bailey, Colorado with a murdered 17 year old girl, a "pretty young woman" if you will, and we don't have any more answers than you do. She was murdered and her home was burglarized and set on fire on Dec. 1st, and we have not heard a damn thing from LE and nothing in the media about it since it became "old news." Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's not a gay thing...

Maggie wasn't a pretty young blonde white woman, though.

And LE up there obviously knows a lot more than they're saying - they had a gag order in place hours after the crime occurred!

Maggie wasn't a pretty young blonde white woman, though.

And LE up there obviously knows a lot more than they're saying - they had a gag order in place hours after the crime occurred!

Also a woman missing in Fort Collins. A 17-year-old just found murdered and dumped and almost no information released. Both pretty young women. Who knows who else. It seems many law enforcement agencies feel they dont’t have to answer to the public. And the media doesn’t seem to follow up either, but as a former reporter, it can be quite hard for the media to keep a story going if LE is stonewalling them and refusing to provie any information.

I just think that not getting any info from LE is kind of a standard practice, no matter who the victim is. Gay, straight, white, brown, male, female...it doesn't matter, the public just wants information and we want to make sure LE is giving each case the attention it deserves, and with no info, it feels like they aren't, even though I'm sure they're busting their butts to solve these cases. I don't believe any case is pushed to the side just because the victim is gay or brown or whatever little category someone happens to fit. LE works hard and puts every resource they've got into each case, in my ever so humble opinion. We all want "our" case to be the top priority.

...Gay, straight, white, brown, male, female...it doesn't matter ... I don't believe any case is pushed to the side just because the victim is gay or brown or whatever little category someone happens to fit..

I used to think that too.. :( But I've followed missing persons cases long enough to see that there is, indeed a difference.

I just think that not getting any info from LE is kind of a standard practice, no matter who the victim is. Gay, straight, white, brown, male, female...it doesn't matter, the public just wants information and we want to make sure LE is giving each case the attention it deserves, and with no info, it feels like they aren't, even though I'm sure they're busting their butts to solve these cases. I don't believe any case is pushed to the side just because the victim is gay or brown or whatever little category someone happens to fit. LE works hard and puts every resource they've got into each case, in my ever so humble opinion. We all want "our" case to be the top priority.

If you do the research, its pretty established how much media and LE cooperation and urgency is tied to things like sexuality and race. Its a sad truth of the country we live in, even more so right now.

This whole situation is so upsetting how everything is being approached in this case.

Wow. The craziest thing about this to me is that I live just north of Denver- and I've never heard of the majority of these people! 12 year olds who have been missing for months and months and I've never heard of them? That is heartbreaking! I mean a lot of them are teenagers and I'm sure they're assumed to be runaways, but 6 months after the fact? Does anyone know the average amount of time that passes before a runaway returns home?

Wow, this is truly disturbing. Almost all teenagers, never heard of any of them. Do we know whether all these people are actually still missing? Many may be runaways, but there is also a hidden underbelly of sex traffickng happening right here in this country, and I fear many of missing people may be ending up in it, IMO.

Not sure how far away this is .. UID

“Deceased Male Found in East Aurora
On January 3, 2018 at approximately 12:41 P.M. Aurora Police responded to E. 26th Ave. and N. Himalaya Rd. after a deceased body was located by a passerby. Upon arrival, officers found a deceased adult male in a ditch who was suffering from apparent trauma.“

https://www.auroragov.org/blog/One.aspx?portalId=2869361&postId=11968202&portletAction=viewpost

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Approx. 19 miles east of Syntax Physic Opera area.

Any other adult males recently missing in the area?

On January 3, 2018 at approximately 12:41 P.M. Aurora Police responded to E. 26th Ave. and N. Himalaya Rd. after a deceased body was located by a passerby. Upon arrival, officers found a deceased adult male in a ditch who was suffering from apparent trauma.“

https://www.auroragov.org/blog/One.aspx?portalId=2869361&postId=11968202&portletAction=viewpost

Oh dear God, PLEASE don't let it be Adam!

The wording is off. The article stated they responded to find a deceased body then go in to say he was suffering (as in still alive and feeling pain from wounds) body.

So was the victim alive upon arrival and then passed away? Or was the body DOA?

I’m assuming this was a DOA discovery, it’s just the way the article is written that does not sit well with me. I really wish articles were written clearly and checked over before publishing.

The wording is off. The article stated they responded to find a deceased body then go in to say he was suffering (as in still alive and feeling pain from wounds) body.

So was the victim alive upon arrival and then passed away? Or was the body DOA?

I’m assuming this was a DOA discovery, it’s just the way the article is written that does not sit well with me. I really wish articles were written clearly and checked over before publishing.

I'm guessing this is the line you're referring to?

"Upon arrival, officers found a deceased adult male in a ditch who was suffering from apparent trauma. "

They are saying he was deceased when found and it was apparent he suffered some sort of trauma that probably caused his death.

I'm guessing this is the line you're referring to?

"Upon arrival, officers found a deceased adult male in a ditch who was suffering from apparent trauma. "

They are saying he was deceased when found and it was apparent he suffered some sort of trauma that probably caused his death.

Yes, stating “was suffering from apparent trauma “ if the person is deceased then they are no longer suffering, it becomes past tense and they suffered.

I just feel the wording should have been better out of respect to the deceased individual and the family of that person.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back