Found Deceased CO - Adam Gilbertson, 29, Denver, 14 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WHY do so many young men end up in the water at night? :( It's getting so bad, that it's the first thing we all think - "search bodies of water!"

Was LE involved AT ALL? This search should have been done three weeks ago!

RBBM.

Really makes one wonder, doesn’t it?

I know the newest video footage wasn’t found until a couple of days ago, but within the first 24 - 48 hours, LE knew he had headed in the opposite direction of his apartment.

Even from Syntax, it takes less than a half hour on foot to get to the spot where the body was found today. I really would like to know if any searching was done by LE:
https://www.google.com/maps/dir/Syn...c7f1038b94547:0x8d560cefc3fdacc2!3e2?hl=en-us

In the meantime, I am so thankful to the searcher who found the body. And so terribly sad for whoever this may be, and his loved ones.

I am so sorry. I have done several searches myself, and it is devastating that they are found passed on, but please remember something, hun- thanks to you wonderful people that went out today, you gave more than just your time, help, and heart- you gave them support and peace of mind, just by being there. That means more than you will ever know to the family. Hugs to you, and obviously you all did a phenomenal job today, because whether or not this is Adam- thanks to all of you, some family out there now knows that their loved one has been finally found and can finally grieve their lost loved one.
Thank you so much for this. This is the first time I have gone out looking and it was very emotional. I just wanted to help. His family seems like very good people. They have a lot of support.

Thank you so much for this. This is the first time I have gone out looking and it was very emotional. I just wanted to help. His family seems like very good people. They have a lot of support.
I was on the search as well today and was with the family after at the Blue Bonnet and there was no word of this. Must have happened right after I left. My team was supposed to search that area after we went north but we were told that another team had already searched it or were searching it. This is so heartbreaking. I hope so bad it is not him but i am so sad for whoever it is.

Family, friends volunteers search for Denver man missing for a month

Snip

A member of that search team found the body of a man in the South Platte River near Kalamath and Virginia Saturday afternoon. Denver police responded to launch a death investigation. Police did not know the identity of the person who was found dead. The medical examiner will work to make an identification.

http://kdvr.com/2018/01/13/family-friends-volunteers-search-for-denver-man-missing-for-a-month/

Thank you to all of you who went out and searched for sweet Adam today ❤️ I hate thinking his family will be hanging in limbo for the next day or two [emoji29]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you to all of you who went out and searched for sweet Adam today ❤️ I hate thinking his family will be hanging in limbo for the next day or two [emoji29]

They had some very specific details of the clothes he was wearing, so hopefully they will know, even if it’s not official for a few days

Man's body found in the South Platte River, police investigating

DENVER – Denver Police Department officers are investigating after a man's body was found in the South Platte River Saturday afternoon.

A Denver Police Department Dispatch official said the body was found near Alameda Avenue.

During a press briefing with local media, Denver Police Department Sergeant John White said they received a call from a member of the search party currently looking for missing Minnesota native Adam Gilbertson, alerting authorities of the body at around 2:30 p.m.

Officials from both the police and fire department started to conduct a search and found the body of the adult male in a state of decomposition.

White could only say the body had been there for "some time."

“We do not know who this individual is, if this individual is, in fact, the party that we have been looking for – Mr. Gilbertson or not, at this point in time – an autopsy will occur within the next day or two, at which time the identity of this individual will be known," White said, adding they are still actively looking for Gilbertson, who went missing in Denver on December 15.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...latte-river-near-alameda-police-investigating

To all the compassionate and caring people who went on the search today, your selfless giving of your heartfelt time and talent are gifts to behold. Because of you, somebody’s family will soon have their missing loved one returned to them. You all are true heroes.

They had some very specific details of the clothes he was wearing, so hopefully they will know, even if it’s not official for a few days
How do you know they had very specific details on the clothes? Was that reported somewhere?

The body found in Clear Creek Canyon today was not Adam. Still no confirmation on the remains found today in the S. Platt River.

Searchers find teen’s body in Clear Creek Canyon in Jefferson County

JEFFERSON COUNTY, Colo. — Searchers found an 18-year-old man dead Saturday off of US Highway 6 between Highway 93 and Highway 119 west of Golden.

A spokeswoman with the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office said the coroner identified the man as Sawyer Dow.

http://kdvr.com/2018/01/13/searchers-find-body-in-clear-creek-canyon-in-jefferson-county/

Does anyone know if the body was found on the east bank or the west bank of the river?

So two bodies were found today and one was identified and one has yet to be identified. And the one that has been identified is not Adam. Correct?

Thank you to everyone who joined together in the search for Adam today. You helped connect loved ones with a deceased family member and friend, and that matters. My heart goes out to the grieving families and friends of the two men who were found today.

So two bodies were found today and one was identified and one has yet to be identified. And the one that has been identified is not Adam. Correct?

Correct

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay