Found Deceased CO - Adam Gilbertson, 29, Denver, 14 Dec 2017

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the admin at the Find Adam page:

The body found in Platte River around 2:30 this afternoon was found by a volunteer from our search team. With VERY heavy hearts the body was just identified as Adam Gilbertson.

Our family wants to thank the 130+ volunteers most did not even knowing Adam. We want to thank the Denver police for all their help and support as well. Thank you for the prayers. Thank you to our Randolph Rocket team for doing all you can from Minnesota.

https://www.facebook.com/findadamronaldgilbertson/posts/169702073645902

Rest In Peace sweet Adam ❤️[emoji26]

Thank you, anonypotomous... this view was with the message, where friends continue condolances
Screenshot 2018-01-14 at 1.18.05 AM.png

To see the saving a grace of brave strangers, neighbors and friends who care, then to guess at Adam's family's anguish as they find him, being here on WS, aware of your concern throughout, helps me try to make sense of it all. Much appreciated.

RIP
Adam Ronald Gilbertson
:rose:

Not the news I was wanting to hear in catching up with this thread tonight. So I guess it's official, the family has released a statement that it is Adam. I was really hoping it wasn't.

How ironic that a poster here, (sorry don't remember the name) had just been posting right before the news came about the two bodies that the Platte River should be searched. Someone has good instincts.

That's what I love about WS. We care. Some of you were a part of the search for Adam. Others have brainstormed to where he could possibly be, and those of you who suggested the Platte River were correct.

In any case, Adam has been found. He has been returned to his family. And it was so fortunate they were in Denver during the discovery. They can take heir boy home now. RIP Adam. You were a shining light in a sometimes dark world. I'm so glad you have been found. My sincerest condolences to his family.

This has been a rough week. Adam found, Blaze found. Where does it end?

Heartbreaking news :( I went to bed last night thinking it could be him and had a good cry. I was fearing the worst and it has been confirmed. RIP Adam. So so unfair.

23141f8e9bec8f4f8e6a843ac354e8ea.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/findadamronaldgilbertson/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will there be an investigation as to potential foul play? I hope that theory is not just dismissed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Will there be an investigation as to potential foul play? I hope that theory is not just dismissed.

I would think that would depend on autopsy results. Sooo many young men found in water. So very sad. RIP Adam. You will be missed.

I would think that would depend on autopsy results. Sooo many young men found in water. So very sad. RIP Adam. You will be missed.

Yes too many and often autopsy not conclusive. This is so upsetting. I just never got a suicidal vibe from that video or what we knew of him, but it could have just been my avoidance. Thank you to the community here and to those that searched. You are special. My deepest sympathy to Adam’s loved ones. RIP Adam

Yes too many and often autopsy not conclusive. This is so upsetting. I just never got a suicidal vibe from that video or what we knew of him, but it could have just been my avoidance. Thank you to the community here and to those that searched. You are special. My deepest sympathy to Adam’s loved ones. RIP Adam

I hear you :grouphug:

From the admin at the Find Adam page:

The body found in Platte River around 2:30 this afternoon was found by a volunteer from our search team. With VERY heavy hearts the body was just identified as Adam Gilbertson.

Our family wants to thank the 130+ volunteers most did not even knowing Adam. We want to thank the Denver police for all their help and support as well. Thank you for the prayers. Thank you to our Randolph Rocket team for doing all you can from Minnesota.

https://www.facebook.com/findadamronaldgilbertson/posts/169702073645902

Rest In Peace sweet Adam ❤️[emoji26]
How are you doing? I know this case has really affected us and I hope that you're ok. At least Adam had us folks on WS as well as his family and friends that loved and cared about him trying daily to figure out what happened to him. You certainly kept this thread going strong many days to keep Adam in everyone's thoughts.

. Thankfully, his family was there yesterday when he was found and they got their answer, God awful sad as it is. He seemed like such a warm, caring, compassionate man, a wonderful nurse. Breaks my heart to pieces that his light has been extinguished- the world needs more Adams, not less.

Keeping you in my thoughts, as I know this is hitting you hard. <3

From one nurse to another....RIP Adam [emoji120]

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

How are you doing? I know this case has really affected us and I hope that you're ok. At least Adam had us folks on WS as well as his family and friends that loved and cared about him trying daily to figure out what happened to him. You certainly kept this thread going strong many days to keep Adam in everyone's thoughts.

. Thankfully, his family was there yesterday when he was found and they got their answer, God awful sad as it is. He seemed like such a warm, caring, compassionate man, a wonderful nurse. Breaks my heart to pieces that his light has been extinguished- the world needs more Adams, not less.

Your words express my own feelings so well. I live very close to where Adam was last seen and also near his apartment. I didn't know Adam, but grew to feel a closeness and appreciation for the caring, loving, soulful beautiful man he was. As you say, my heart is also broken that such a powerful and radiant light of goodness has been extinguished....especially when our world needs more people like Adam even more now.

Dear Adam, may you find peaceful, tranquil rest. I will do everything I can to live my life in a way that honors yours. :rose::heart:

So sod another young man found in the water.
Rest In Peace Adam
I hope your family and friends will get some answers...

Your words express my own feelings so well. I live very close to where Adam was last seen and also near his apartment. I didn't know Adam, but grew to feel a closeness and appreciation for the caring, loving, soulful beautiful man he was. As you say, my heart is also broken that such a powerful and radiant light of goodness has been extinguished....especially when our world needs more people like Adam even more now.

Dear Adam, may you find peaceful, tranquil rest. I will do everything I can to live my life in a way that honors yours. :rose::heart:

:welcome5:
SpiritMedium

Thank you for taking the time to join WS to honor Adam and for helping shine a light on Adam's loss to you, as I know many among your neighbors may feel it as well. I hope you continue to post as your first post is so well said and welcome.

Thank you for saying this, Steelslady. This thread is blessed with great posters, I agree.

Not the outcome any of us wanted. I am thankful AG was found and his family can bring him home.

Fly high Adam Gilbertson.

At some point I hope the family will access this site and see how much we all care for Adam. May it bring some comfort to them.

I'm so sorry, I know this has to be hard for you and other caring folks in your community to hear of Adam's loss. It's such a shame that he never knew how much people cared about him, even folks that never met him. He really did touch my heart deeply- hearing that a beloved hospice nurse was missing, and reading about how wonderful he was in so many ways from family and friends, just broke me up.

I know many thought suicide, and it could very well be that Adam took his own life, but that just never felt right to me. This could still be just an accident, maybe he went for a walk too close to the water to clear his head, tripped and fell and hurt his head, and tumbled into the water. Suicide just doesn't feel right with me for some reason, though I could definitely be wrong.

It is amazing to me that he was found while his family was there again- that gives me goosebumps.

God Bless all the searchers yesterday, and my heart goes to the very observant searcher that found him. I hope that person realizes how much they helped the family finally get an answer as to what happened to Adam, and now they can grieve instead of being left hanging with so many scenarios running through their minds all day and night. We just all wish that the outcome had been a positive one for Adam and his family,

Thanks for posting, and I hope you stay around.

<snipped>
I know many thought suicide, and it could very well be that Adam took his own life, but that just never felt right to me. This could still be just an accident, maybe he went for a walk too close to the water to clear his head, tripped and fell and hurt his head, and tumbled into the water. Suicide just doesn't feel right with me for some reason, though I could definitely be wrong.
<snipped>

RSBM. I agree, also based on nothing more than intuition. I don't think this would have been his choice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder
Back