Found Deceased CO - Adam Gilbertson, 29, Denver, 14 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
s marion pkwy to smith lake or west to the culvert under s kalmath st to the river are good places to look if operating under the assumption he walked himself somewhere. how tall are the two nearest bridges?
attachment.php

Sad and frustrated for his family. RIP Adam.

Attachments

• adamgilbertson.png
    adamgilbertson.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 274
[video=youtube;5hDtla5ZLa8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hDtla5ZLa8[/video]
from earlier, CBSDenver

Body Found in South Platte River, Confirmed by Family it is Missing Minnesota Man
KSTP, 5 ABC Eyewitness News '
s Farrah Fazal reports their top story this morning ... 29 year old man, born and raised in Minn., confirmed around midnight last night

Group searching for Adam Gilbertson finds a body in South Platte River in Denve
by David Mitchell, FOX31, with Vincent Arenas reporting from the scene
, yesterday.

with video of full PI statement

Sgt. John White states
'a male adult. The body appears to have been here for some time, so there's quite a bit of decomposition...'

~

From earlier

http://www.9news.com/article/news/l...hing-for-missing-man-find-a-body/73-507828121

https://patch.com/colorado/denver/s-platte-body-found-searchers-looking-missing-denver-man

http://www.valleynewslive.com/conte...nnesota-native-found-in-Denver-469245523.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrSSIibLCys CBS 4 Denver, Colorado First

How are you doing? I know this case has really affected us and I hope that you're ok. At least Adam had us folks on WS as well as his family and friends that loved and cared about him trying daily to figure out what happened to him. You certainly kept this thread going strong many days to keep Adam in everyone's thoughts.

. Thankfully, his family was there yesterday when he was found and they got their answer, God awful sad as it is. He seemed like such a warm, caring, compassionate man, a wonderful nurse. Breaks my heart to pieces that his light has been extinguished- the world needs more Adams, not less.

Keeping you in my thoughts, as I know this is hitting you hard. <3

(((Hugs))) that means a lot. Thank you. This has been a rough case. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

attachment.php

Sad and frustrated for his family. RIP Adam.

Im going to be frank here - I’m angry right now. I’m disgusted that LE didn’t do a major search and instead left the family to fend for themselves. No drones, no dogs, nothing.

He could have been found weeks ago, but as I read, the family kept waiting around for LE to search or do something, because the family was “trusting the process” - but they never got any answers, no searches, no help. So they finally took matters into their own hands, and the search *they* put together is the one that found Adam.

It’s incredibly upsetting to me. They could have had Adam weeks ago! But instead have have to spend those weeks in anguish, worrying and waiting.

Shame!

Im going to be frank here - I’m angry right now. I’m disgusted that LE didn’t do a major search and instead left the family to fend for themselves. No drones, no dogs, nothing.

He could have been found weeks ago, but as I read, the family kept waiting around for LE to search or do something, because the family was “trusting the process” - but they never got any answers, no searches, no help. So they finally took matters into their own hands, and the search *they* put together is the one that found Adam.

It’s incredibly upsetting to me. They could have had Adam weeks ago! But instead have have to spend those weeks in anguish, worrying and waiting.

Shame!

I completely agree with you. I know there is a counterargument that police departments are stretched thin and don’t have the time and resources, but that just means that LE should be more willing to ask for help from the public and not to try to keep the public OUT of the investigation. There were so many of us who wanted to help and all that time the family was getting little to no info from DPD. It is a shame

Love and prayers to all of Adams family & friends and also to all the volunteers who selflessly took time to help search for Adam, you are all heros in my book!

Im going to be frank here - I&#8217;m angry right now. I&#8217;m disgusted that LE didn&#8217;t do a major search and instead left the family to fend for themselves. No drones, no dogs, nothing.

He could have been found weeks ago, but as I read, the family kept waiting around for LE to search or do something, because the family was &#8220;trusting the process&#8221; - but they never got any answers, no searches, no help. So they finally took matters into their own hands, and the search *they* put together is the one that found Adam.

It&#8217;s incredibly upsetting to me. They could have had Adam weeks ago! But instead have have to spend those weeks in anguish, worrying and waiting.

Shame!

Happens all the time, unfortunately. If I'm not mistaken, almost all of the searches for Dylan Redwine were put together by the family. Had they not done that, his remains may have never been found and his father may not be in jail charged with his murder.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by anonypotomous
Im going to be frank here - I&#8217;m angry right now. I&#8217;m disgusted that LE didn&#8217;t do a major search and instead left the family to fend for themselves. No drones, no dogs, nothing.

He could have been found weeks ago, but as I read, the family kept waiting around for LE to search or do something, because the family was &#8220;trusting the process&#8221; - but they never got any answers, no searches, no help. So they finally took matters into their own hands, and the search *they* put together is the one that found Adam.

It&#8217;s incredibly upsetting to me. They could have had Adam weeks ago! But instead have have to spend those weeks in anguish, worrying and waiting.

Shame!

I completely agree with you. I know there is a counterargument that police departments are stretched thin and don&#8217;t have the time and resources, but that just means that LE should be more willing to ask for help from the public and not to try to keep the public OUT of the investigation. There were so many of us who wanted to help and all that time the family was getting little to no info from DPD. It is a shame

I agree with both of you....I am extremely distressed that the family was left to find Adam through their own search. The DPD could have enlisted the help of those of us who continuously expressed the willingness to get out and search for Adam.

I'm extremely shocked by Denver LE's lack of promptness in regard to this investigation... He should have been found weeks ago. Hopefully Adam's phone was found on his person and can be utilized for further details of the disappearance.

Additionally, I'll be interested to see if the family will release comments pertaining to the inevitable autopsy. In most cases, had the death been related to suicide, COD would be straightforward.... but it might be more complicated due to the effects of decomposition (especially since he went missing almost a month ago and Denver temperatures have fluctuated so drastically).

Rest in Peace, Adam. :heartbeat:

I thought this about LE myself when I heard where the body was found. It seems like that area should have been the first to have been searched when he initially went missing. I recognize the likelihood that if he had jumped in the river he could have traveled quite a distance, but clearly he didn't, and it makes it seem as though LE didn't make much of an effort. Am I missing something?

Shame!

I know. It's angering me as well. I better not hear them patting themselves on the back (LE) in a press conference, when it was the family, friends, and wonderful volunteers that helped find him. This is so not right.That poor family begged for help and got none. It took LE all that time- the day before the family planned their own search, to get the video tape of him walking past the parking lot? Really, LE? Yet here was Adam's gracious family, kind and praising LE for that little nugget that could have spared them a month's worth of anguish and anxiety that Adam was still out there alive.

My heart just aches for the family.

Shame!

I'm with you on that. I figured they didn't have a place to look but the search party sure did, and they found him. There is no excuse for this. I usually lean more towards LE's side because as a rule, they know way more than we do, they are the professionals.

But it's been a month and not one search was conducted. They knew approximately where he has been, and yet nothing. I can't blame you for the anger you are feeling right now. It's not displaced as far as I'm concerned.

I know. It's angering me as well. I better not hear them patting themselves on the back (LE) in a press conference, when it was the family, friends, and wonderful volunteers that helped find him. This is so not right.That poor family begged for help and got none. It took LE all that time- the day before the family planned their own search, to get the video tape of him walking past the parking lot? Really, LE? Yet here was Adam's gracious family, kind and praising LE for that little nugget that could have spared them a month's worth of anguish and anxiety that Adam was still out there alive.

My heart just aches for the family.

My understanding is they didn’t get the most recent surveillance footage from LE but the product of the family’s PI.

My understanding is they didn&#8217;t get the most recent surveillance footage from LE but the product of the family&#8217;s PI.

Oh wow, I thought it was LE. That's even worse! So glad their PI was able to help them, it gave them an area to search that they might otherwise not have gone to.

My understanding is they didn&#8217;t get the most recent surveillance footage from LE but the product of the family&#8217;s PI.

That's pathetic. LE should have pulled all footage from any business in the path of Adam's night. It shouldn't have taken family forking out money to hire a PI to bring their child home. That's what LE is paid for. <smh>

I can’t seem to find the right words but this news just breaks my heart. What a loss for his loved ones, the community, and the world as a whole. I have no doubt the world would be a better place if we had more Adam Gilbertson’s in the world &#10084;&#65039;

Praying that Adam is at peace and his loved ones can now begin the long journey towards healing.

Shame!

I totally agree. I think a lot of us are feeling this same way.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back