Found Safe CO - Annie, 4, & Grayson Perrone, 3, w/ Harmonie & Duncan Larrow, Co. Springs, 27 Sep 2018 *endang.*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi, I'm their father. We still have no information regarding the kids and I have heard nothing from law enforcement since the beginning of the year. The case in Colorado has closed leaving it in the hands of detectives that I don't know. If anybody has any information or suggestions please contact me. I don't know where to begin with a private investigator but something needs to happen now.
To add: I have spoken with detectives in Phoenix and Colorado, just looking for more information and checking if I had heard anything. I need to take things into my own hands if I am to expect any traction, they've been missing for almost a YEAR.
Welcome to Websleuths, @Tsabo, but I'm sorry it is under such sad circumstances. If you become a Verified Insider, you can post information without giving a link to the mainstream media or law enforcement:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Just follow the Verified Insider link--the instructions are there. It's easy and confidential. I hope you do decide to become a Verified Insider, because having more information will allow us to assist in finding Annie and Grayson.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi everyone,

WS member Tasbo is now a Verified family member. As a VI, Tsabo is not required to provide MSM or LE links to substantiate whatever information they state as fact.

You may ask Tsabo questions but you may not challenge them or bicker with them about what they have to contribute. You may choose to believe or disbelieve what a VI says but you may not be rude or disrespectful to them in any way.

Other than not having to provide links to support what they say, VIs are required to post in accordance with other WS rules.

Sillybilly
WS Admin

Is it possible to put together a few photos of the kids dressed and groomed as they would be for school? And is it possible for a group of us to take those photos and email them out to kindergarten and first grade teachers with a prepared message? If a bunch of us can agree to do this and take one county in Arizona and fan out, we could cover a lot of area quickly. The biggest challenge may be identifying the teachers who should be contacted and obtaining their email addresses.

Is it possible to put together a few photos of the kids dressed and groomed as they would be for school? And is it possible for a group of us to take those photos and email them out to kindergarten and first grade teachers with a prepared message? If a bunch of us can agree to do this and take one county in Arizona and fan out, we could cover a lot of area quickly. The biggest challenge may be identifying the teachers who should be contacted and obtaining their email addresses.
This is a great idea I am attaching the recent photos that I have:

Attachments

• 20190922_094954.png
    20190922_094954.png
    284.5 KB · Views: 61
  • Screenshot_20180629-172338.png
    Screenshot_20180629-172338.png
    227.6 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot_20180308-114357.png
    Screenshot_20180308-114357.png
    649.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Anneberlin-and-Grayson-Perrone-768x432.jpg
    Anneberlin-and-Grayson-Perrone-768x432.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 66
  • Screenshot_20180627-151024.png
    Screenshot_20180627-151024.png
    149.1 KB · Views: 49
Oh my goodness, those faces are precious! Has a "help find" group or anything been started on Facebook yet? And where did they pick Mr. Larrow up or do we know if he turned himself in? Or what is going on with him?

I'm not on social media but I know some of my family have circulated posts about the kids. I'm not aware of any groups other than this one existing.
Duncan was arrested after being seen on camera with harmonie at a pawn shop here in Arizona. I am under the impression that he turned himself in or Harmonie did to "take the heat off herself". That was at the beginning of this year I am not sure of what's happening with him right now.

I'm not on social media but I know some of my family have circulated posts about the kids. I'm not aware of any groups other than this one existing.
Duncan was arrested after being seen on camera with harmonie at a pawn shop here in Arizona. I am under the impression that he turned himself in or Harmonie did to "take the heat off herself". That was at the beginning of this year I am not sure of what's happening with him right now.
Were the kids with them while they were at the pawn shop?

I am so sorry you are going through this! I hope you get answers soon.

I think that setting up Fb page for the kids missing could be beneficial. I just don't get a member name in my head, who could maybe assist (a shoutout to other members for suggestion!).

There is also a trucker's fb page which might be of help to share, linking @chihuahua

Any other suggestions?

I’ve sent the poster and a msg to the truckers project Facebook website I previously linked. It might be a good idea for others to do the same.

Squeaky wheel gets the grease as Grandma used to say.

What about posting at used car lots if they happen to change vehicles?

Last edited:
If they’re running low on funds - Christmas donation assistant agencies for families and children in need might be an idea for posters.

Also this man - Duncan Larrow, a 1st Stryker BCT soldier who is Absent Without Leave (AWOL) may be equipped with survival skills. Possibly visiting national/state parks.
Young soldier maxes out loans, goes AWOL with new wife and her kids

So the husband was arrested and is no longer with them since the beginning of this year? Or is he still missing with them? I think that will affect where to look- I am guessing she’d be less inclined to hide out in the wilderness without him?

Edit to add - I am so sorry for the heartache you, their father, must be feeling especially during these holidays! Thank you for joining us on here, hoping for them to be found safe and healthy ASAP!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back